Monday, June 9, 2008

super random.


I found some things in my laptop back from my old school days. LOL.

Everyone that read this went awwwww.. but went O.o" towards the end. LOL!! XD

This was really random.


I still have this examination pad somewhere in my drawer if I'm not mistaken. =D It contains A LOT of doodling that I did during the boring school days with Suleen. XD Craaazzzzzzeeeee days!!!! *breathes*

Like camwhoring in the lab. We sat at the second table. And we still camwhore in front of the teacher. With our handphone. XD

As you can see, everyone seem to be slacking around behind me. Including me. XD


*******************************


I woke up at 9 this morning, text Suleen and felt like it's too early to wake up so I set my alarm to 9:30 instead. Text her again when I woke up. No wait. Her text got through to my phone but my text didn't get through to her phone and I only noticed it about 10 mins later. Anyway, went to shower after washing my bottle and filling it up. Still, I didn't get any reply from her at like 10? So I called her only to have my call rejected. Then I got a text saying FA*K!!! I laughed. LOL. After primping myself I waited for her. Arrived work at about 11:15. Early right? XD Cinthy Che wasn't even in yet. =.= Got really hungry after a while so I went down to NK and got some donut thing and the asian cake stole next door to buy ham chi pengs! XD Suleen was uber surprised to see me eating donuts. I was thinking of trying it out. It's a lemon beringue donut. No idea. It tasted just like custard filled donut and it was totally TASTELESS!!!!!


Taking my first bite.

So much icing sugar. I shook it all off anyway. =P

Made me look like I have a white beard and moustache. Hmph.


Anyway, continued with stock take today. The weather was really really coldddd!!!!

So cold I fell asleep. Felt kinda sick today. And the guy from the saloon downstairs just had to come up and tease me. Hmph.


Woke up after a while and started fooling around.

Eating lolly while sleeping.

On something really soft and cute.

Yep!! A lollipop. XD


Anyway, I text Alvin telling him that his 'wife' doesn't wanna eat so told him to get something if he's coming. And he did!! Woo!!

Got her a really big pau. ManTao.

As big as her hand. LOL.



Both of them started fooling around. Alvin did some drawing. I fell asleep. Again. For the 3rd or 4th time today. *snores*

This was what he drew. LOL. Cute drawing. Hahaha.


As usual, both of them, ESPECIALLY Alvin, LOOOVVEEEESSSS to disturb me when I'm asleep. I woke up before he managed to this time though. Went back to my sleeping position then. I know I sleep in a funny position so don't laugh. I can sleep anywhere and anyhow. XD

It started with a caterpillar. I look headless.

It gets worse. Trust me. And I think the dog is peeping into my crack.

Now Ultraman is involved too.

I have no idea what he's doing.

I DID NOT POOP!!!!!! See there's even a dino there. *breathes*

My model. =P


Anyway, Suleen sent me home and parked her car at the shoplot. We WALKED to my house so I can get my car. Drove to her house so she can carpool then. It was really funny. XD Cause she had to follow me into my house first and get my car and I had to drop her back at her car and drive to her house to pick her up. LOL. Anyway, we went to Spring to check out some coats and jackets. Went to check out few places to no avail. =( Oh well. Went to Ta Kiong to get Sarsaparilla for her mum then. I got another box of Japanese Pocky. Four packs inside. I had one. Gave Alvin one. Gave one to Suleen and another one for her mum. Went to Swinburne after that. Then Suleen mentioned Angelo them so I decided to call one of them up. Don't wanna be a lightbulb either. (; Anyway, called Kenneth and he came to meet up after like 15 mins? LOL. Then we went to look for Angelo, Tausif and Shaveen at the lab but they left like half an hour ago. Saw Rachael there. So he called Angelo up and we went over to the hostel and waited for them. They took a LOOONNNGGG time so we sat by the bench and chatted. Finally they came out. But we didn't hang out for long. They went separate ways later then. Shaveen went back to the hostel, Tausif made a phone call, Angelo to I don't know where. LOL. Since they all left, we sat and chatted a lil longer and headed back to look for Suleen.

Kenneth accompanied me and waited with the 'taking-forever-to-say-goodbye' couple. XP Angelo came by again. Really funny. Anyway, went off then. Sent Suleen home and came home. Chatted with mum a while before coming online. Been blogging this for kinda a looonnnggg time now. XD It's 1:46AM so go figure. =P That ends my post now. Gonna eat dragonfruit now and maybe watch a bit of movie then.. sleep? I guess. =) Class tomorrow night. Sigghhhh... =(



No comments:

Post a Comment