Sunday, June 15, 2008

because I love em to bits. =)

I couldn't sleep last night. So I did what I do best..... camwhore. XD


Chubby cheeks. LOL.

My hair's always messy. Heehee. XD



Anyway, finally fell asleep around 3. Woke up about 3 hours later for church. Went to buy some asian cakes from the market then. XD

Supposingly my breakfast.

Mini 'donuts'. Aka Ham Chi Peng.

Pillows. Stuffed with pork. XD

My yam beam filled kueh.

Tortoise!!! XD Filled with yellow beans. *drools*


I didn't finish them. Except the pillow. I only had one tortoise, the pillows, and 2 yam beam filled kuehs. Went back to sleep after that then. I need to charge for my 4 hours of dancing. Woke up before my alarm. Didn't wanna wake up. Emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted but I dragged my fat bums out of bed anyway. Showered and changed and drove off to ballet. My 4 hours of dancing was fun. I did laugh a lot today in class. The funniest thing was Jacinta and Leanne flying into each other while dancing. LOL!!!! We were partnering and doing grand jetes. Crossing each other and both of them, somehow, wasn't looking where they were jumping and thus collided into each other before their grand jetes. Everyone laughed like mad and worst was me of course. LOL. Partly they were laughing at me too cause I was laughing really hard and when I laugh really hard I sound funny and everyone laughs at me. =.= LOL!!

Anyway, came home right after class. I have a very special date tonight, duh!! Why?? It's Fathers' Day today!!! =D So I showered and changed and was the driver for the date. =D Our venue was Sushi King. Daddy LOVESSSS Sushi King so yeap!! This time, I chose Spring. I can't stand Boulevard. Looking for a parking space takes about 15-20 mins. No doubt it's free parking. I'd rather go to Spring. Getting a spot takes less than 5 mins. How much difference does it make? Wasting fuel looking for a parking in Boulevard or pay 2 bucks[weekends] and get a spot within 5 mins? Got a spot really near the entrance and off we go! Sushi King was PACKED!!! There was only ONE table left when we arrived. After that, the queue was long outside. Daddy and mummy ate a lot. I didn't have much. Not that hungry even though I only had breakfast. Started taking pictures then.

Didn't eat much. I ate like 2 crabstick rolls, 2 egg rolls, 3 deep fried crabstick rolls, some soybeans and miso soup and LOTSA green tea as usual. XD

Mummy was super shyyyyy she clicked her tongue at me each time I snap a picture of her till she indicated daddy to me.

Who was busy eating his salmon. XD

Her : See.. That one.. *blablabla*

Unfinished.

THIS IS THE CUTEST PICTURE OF MY DAD EVER!!!!!!!! XD
Super candid yet SUPER ADORABLE!!!! XD
Yes if you're wondering, he's somehow pouting in this picture. XD
SSSOOOOOOO CCCUUUTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Agree, YES!?!?!? =D

Yummyyy.... This was their last dish. Cause I asked them to eat more. XD

Sweetness. Love em to bits`

I don't look much like my daddy right?

Neither do I look much like my mummy... Hmm..



WISHLIST!!!!!! XD



MNG okies? XD

I went back to check my size. XD YeEEEPPPpppp!!! 34 it is!!! Nyahahaha.

I want this too!!! XD Smallest size okie? (;

And this green stripped tube too.

And this beige one which I tried before too. XD Both tubes are S okie? (;



Gone to the bank yet? Well... if you've not, then hurry up and do so!! =P

I am really random. =D

And I have a really chubby fat face. =P

I really need a haircut. Though, I've been saying that for MONTHSSSS now... hehehe.


Okay. To end my post with a final picture. =)

I HONESTLY CROSS MY HEART THAT I WASN'T POSING AND I WAS MERELY SCRATCHING MY HEAD!!!!! XD


Wishlist doesn't have to be fulfilled ya'know? I'm just listing down what I want. =) Unless you guys really love me. XD Kiddingggg.. =)

Cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl Babes you're my heart...


Okay I just made the song ugly. =(
Whatever.
I'm in a good mood now because ...
I made mummy and daddy happy today!
I shared a lot of happiness in class today!
My ankle didn't hurt today!
I only got one bruise today!

Unfortunately,
my back's really sore now. =(

Anyway ...


- THE END -




No comments:

Post a Comment