Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh no!

Nyahahaha if you all wanna know... I have more than 300 pictures taken last night. And Gwendadapot has like maybe 100 too? XD So.. I seriously DON'T KNOW... HHHOOOOWWWWW I'm gonna upload them all.. Hahahaha. Maybe I'll open a blog specially for it? Er.. Hmm.. Hahaha. Okay... Guess I'll just post up the ones I got from Happy aka Mummy from my surprise early birthday bash. =D


Steph with the cake..

Kitty ready to spritz!

Richard Teo. The very FIRST person to spritz me. He thought that I don't know him but unfortunately, I still can remember him. Hah! =P

Spritzed by more people. Sobbb!!

While they were spritzing to distract me.

Him : Make sure she doesn't come here!
Her : Faster light the candles!!

Notice that my cake has bananas on it. LOL

Godric lighting the cake again?

Roses, cake, friends. =D

'Tradition'.

Still being spritzed. Gavin gave me a bunny tail. LOL.

One more candle to go.

Ended like this.

Random candid.

Her vengeful face. LOL

Still not as bad as mine!

Looks like I'm bleeding. LOL.

I can't look good for my pictures!! =(

Making sure I don't cream her more. LOL.

Poor babe. Hehehe.

My two besties.

Alvin's still looking clean.

NOT!!! XD

Stephie, Adrian, Sharon.

Finally got to clean my face. XD

With Stephie.

My two besties.

Still spritzing me. =.=



Thank goodness I was wearing my OLD cardigan that night. Thank goodness my new PDI wasn't stained with cake. *breathes* I was sooooo creamed I couldn't even look straight. LOL. Pity Suleen's car. Thanks to all those who made the night eventful. Hehehe. Lotsa love!! =D




1 comment: