Wednesday, June 4, 2008

tagged by LIZ!!!

Rules..
1. put ur music player on shuffle mode.
2. press forward for each question.
3. use the song title for the answer even if it doesn't make any sense.
4. give ur comment on the title, even if they dont relate.
5. tag 5 humans...

How are you feeling today? stay with me tonight. [er..i don't know where this song came from. LOL]

Will you get far in life? Never Say Goodbye - JoJo

What is your best friends theme song? I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis

What's your high school like? Love It When You Call [??]

How can you get ahead in life? Too Much Heaven - BeeGees

Whats the best thing about your friends? Favorite Things - Connie Talbot

Describe your parents? Love Always Finds A Way - Jed Madela

Hows your life going? Beyond The Sundial - Kevin Kern

First song played on my birthday? Absence of Fear - Jewel

Will you have a happy life? You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson

What do your friends think of you? I Believe - Yolanda Adams

How can you make yourself happy? Carino Mio - RBD

What should you do with your life? Back To Your Heart - BSB

Will you ever have a child? I Stay In Love - Mariah Carey

What song have you done like a freak to? Wish Upon A Star - Samantha Mumba

What does your mom think about you? I Believe I Can Fly - R Kelly

Whats your deep dark secret? Tarzan & Jane - Toybox

Whats your mortal enemy theme song? Uh La La La - Alexia


who i wanna tag:

I tag... Noone? Lazy. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment