Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged by Doreen.


Starting time: 12:11 am
Name: Ivanna
Sisters: 3
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 5/6
Height: 5'6" +-?
Where do you live: In a house.
Favourite drinks: Plain water.
Favourite breakfast: I don't eat breakfast.
Have you ever been on a plane: Of course. You think I can fly?
Swam in the ocean: When I was young.
Fallen asleep in school: Every single day during my last year. (;
Broken someone's heart: Maybeee...?
Fell off your chair: No?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: YES. Well, lie by my cellphone actually.
Saved e-mails: Funny ones, important ones.
What is your room like: Just like a room.
What's right beside you: Both my phones.
What is the last thing you ate: Jacobs Oatmeal.
Ever had Chicken pox: Nope.
Sore throat: Not in the last 12 months?
Stitches: Nope.
Broken nose: Never.
Do you believe in love at first sight: I thought I did.
Like picnics: Of course!
Who was the last person you danced with: My baby. =)
Last made you smile: Er..... When was the last time I smiled...?
You last yelled at: Suleen!! =D

TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like: Yep?
Kissed anyone: Over the phone?
Get sick: Nope.
Talked to an ex: No. Suleen doesn't allow me to.
Miss someone: Of course.
Eat: Yeah.
Best feeling in the world: All warm and cuddly.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Lots.
What's under your bed: Dust.
Who do you really hate: I don't create enmity.
What time is it now: 12:15 AM

RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
Yeah.
Q: Do you have any siblings:
Scroll up.
Q: Do you want children:
Duh!
Q: Do you smile often:
Every second possible.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing:
Maybe?
Q: Are your toenails painted:
Not exactly.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
His. Suleen's. Resorts. Hotels.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:
Green.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:
Working.
Q: I can't wait till:
I don't know.
Q: When did you cry last:
Thursday morning.
Q: Are you a friendly person:
That's for you to find out. =)
Q: Do you have any pets:
None.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Subang, doing nothing.

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Yeah. The world.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes.

What are you doing right now?
This tag.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Er... No.

Can you handle the truth?
Sometimes.

Are you too forgiving?
Most of the time?

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Both.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Noone. Though in front of baby, Pivian and Adin when baby left.

How many people can you say you've really loved?
I love my friends and everyone around me.

Do you eat healthy?
You think?

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Yeah.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Not recently.

How often do you go to church?
Every Sunday morning at 6:30.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
I don't know.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
That depends.

Are you confident?
Most of the time.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.. (8 years old)
1- In primary school
2- Started ballet.
3- Sleeping late.
4- Getting bullied cause I was so scrawny.
5- Not studying much.

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Wake baby.
2- Prepare brunch for Suleen.
3- Badge-making.
4- Catch a nap.
5- Work hard in class.

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Strawberry panda.
2- Apples?
3- Oranges?
4- Watermelon?
5- I don't snack. =)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Fly to London.
2- Fulfill my dreams.
3- Bring Suleen shopping.
4- Bring my parents out.
5- Go on a holiday to meet him.

5 of my bad habits
1- Clumsy.
2- Rather stubborn.
3- Cranky at times.
4- Lazy.
5- Being too nice at times.

5 places I have lived in
1- Home.
2- Hotels?
3- Baby's?
4- Suleen's?
5- Dance school?

5 jobs I've had
1- Daughter.
2- Sister.
3- Best friend.
4- Dance teacher.
5- Girlfriend. =)

I tag: Abigail, Ambaby, Gwenda. ?


No comments:

Post a Comment