Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love this song. Temporarily.

Before you proceed to listen, please pause the song on MyFlashFetish at the right margin before my chatbox. =) This song makes me wanna cry. Watching the video makes your heart and mind cry. Ahhhh... =( Trust me, you'll love it. The lyrics are not exactly translated correctly. I don't know any chinese either so I got the translation from a website. =) Enjoy..







Verse I
别说,什么都别说.
bie shuo shen me dou bie shuo
Don't say, don't say anything

你静静躺在我胸口.
ni jing jing tang zai wo xiong kou
You quietly lie on my chest

紧握着你的手 我多么的不舍.
jin wo zhe wo de shou wo duo me de bu she
Holding your hand tightly, there's so much that I can't bear (to let go)

因为我们爱过.
yin wei wo men ai guo
Because we once loved


*Chorus part I
抱紧一些
bao jin yi xie
Hug tighter

如果看不见我的明天
ru guo kan bu jian wo de ming tian
If (I) can't see my tomorrow

要怎么永远
yao zen me yong yuan
how can it be forever

i don't wanna lose you


Chorus part II
你每个笑脸
ni mei ge xiao lian
Each & every of your smiling faces

我都看得见
wo dou kan de jian
I can see them all

那么绝对那么的完美
na me jue dui na me de wan mei
So absolute, so perfect

如果没有明天
ru guo mei you ming tian
If there's no tomorrow...


Verse II
心痛是因为太爱我
xin tong shi yin wei tai ai wo
Heartaches are because (you) love me too much

命运却逼得我低头
ming yun que bi de wo di tou
Yet fate forces me to bow my head (in defeat)

you know

我心里的不舍
wo xin li de bu she
How much I can't bear to in my heart

我永远都记得
wo yong yuan dou ji de
I will always remember

你会永远爱我
ni hui yong yuan ai wo
That you will forever love me

Repeat *Chorus parts I&II



Bridge
我想轻轻对你说
wo xiang qing qing dui ni shuo
I want to softly tell you

绝不会忘记你
jue bu hui wang ji ni
that (I) will never forget you

在我心中还有个角落
zai wo xin zhong hai you ge jiao luo
In my heart, there's still a corner

装着相爱的记忆
zhuan zhe xiang ai de ji yi
which holds memories of our love


Repeat *Chorus part I

我无法改变
wo wu fa gai bian
I cannot change

我又能怪谁
wo you neng guai shui
Yet who can I blame

一滴眼泪让人都心碎
yi di yan lei rang ren dou xin sui
(Even) one drop of tear can shatter someone

我们没有明天
wo men mei you ming tian
We don't have a tomorrow


Repeat *Chorus parts I&II


********************


Now now.. Don't go thinking wrongly. I'm not emo over history. Okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment