Tuesday, May 13, 2008

new do.. ??

Back to class today!! Tired from jogging last night so I'm aching ALL OVER!! And my ankle's still a lil.. well.. hmm.... Anyway, gave Suleen a new hair do today! And Happy came over! =D


Start.

Cute, no?

Later.

Aww... XD She looks like a bug.


After some braids....

TA-DA!!!

Nice, no?

In the process.


And she hurt my feelings.. =(


Me : Maybe I'll open a bridal shop next time. Hehehehe.
Suleen : Nooo!!!! All the customers will run away!!
Me : =.= Excuse me!!!!
Suleen : I won't even ask for you!
Me : ^@&%^#&@!!!!!!


Some best friend.. =( I feel horribly insulted by her. Sniff.


Anyway, I'm super lazy to blog. I'm not exactly in a good mood but I'm not in a bad mood either. =)

Just let me be okies? Yes. Thanks! Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment