Sunday, May 4, 2008

SoHo.

Stayed at my baby booh's place as usual.. =D Mum dropped me off in the afternoon and I joined her in deep slumber as usual.. Hehehehe. That was after I camwhored.. =D

My pigtated face.

So pig-like.

Sleeeeepppp!!!


Then we went to Boulevard with aunty. Alvin drove. Did grocery shopping and stuff. I'm starting to love grocery shopping. ^^ Went home around 10. Cut the watermelons and then went upstairs. Got ready then and waited for my sayang to get ready.


Ready to go!

She was still drying her hair.


Anyway, Alvin picked my baby up. He stayed over. =D Baby looked smoking hot and I just love the way he smells.. ^^ Whattt?!?! I didn't see him the whole Fridayyyy okay?? =( Anyway, didn't take any pictures in Soho. We ended up in Mojo anyway. Suleen, Alvin, Malcolm, Nigel, baby and me. We had a bottle each at Ipanema then got so bored so went to Mojo. And we had two shots each. Alvin and Suleen went back to Soho. Was gonna follow them then Malcolm came with Nigel so baby and I stayed back in Mojo where we got another bottle each. Alvin and Suleen came over after a while cause they got bored at Soho. Then we had another shot each. After that we went to McD. Suleen went up to the toilet. Passed Alvin cash for my McD Porridge and went upstairs with baby to the playground and he kept telling me I'm not allowed to play but I went anyway. Heehee. Took pics.

Vain.

I look terrible.. =(

He didn't want to take anymore. =(

But I made him anyway. Hehehe.

Alvin got tired of waiting.

My sayang. She was already a lil KO here. Hehehe.


Oh yea, I kept snatching the french fries away. =S Alvin bought french fries and whenever he passed any I'll reach out and snatch. My movement was so fast it made me blur. Hmm.. We went to Petanak after that to get food.

Nigel and Malcolm went 'Ahhhh start taking pictures again!!' Hehehe =P

Alvin with his Kueh Chap and Eu Char Kueh, Suleen with her green tea.

She's half out already.

See..

Alvin had to keep her steady and awake.

And he brought her to puke.

Baby eating his Kueh Chap. Malcolm smoking.

My baby.

We went back after that and we had to help keep Suleen awake in the car. She kept wanting to sleep and we had to keep talking to her to prevent her from closing her eyes. I fell asleep on baby's lap a while too. Reached home, Alvin brought Suleen up to shower and she KO-ed right after. Took my shower and baby too. Alvin had to stay over to take care of my sayangs. Aww.. She was soooo cute the whole night.. hehehehe. Anyway, got ready for bed and it was already almost 6? Baby hugged me to sleep and we just slept comfortably in each other's arms till we woke up at 9 and found that Suleen and Alvin left to play bball without waking us up. so sweet of them letting us sleep. And they didn't even get enough sleep themselves. Feeling a lil bad.. Hmm.. Went back to sleep after that and woke up every hour after that. Couldn't really sleep cause baby was in a really deep sleep but I did sleep and slept soundly around 1 till baby kissed my cheek and I woke up. =) Fell back to sleep again till about 3 and Suleen came home too. =) Washed my face, changed, got ready and left. Suleen dropped baby and I at my place and we had to wait outside in the car cause I forgot my keys. Sorry!! Baby kept himself busy in the living room and used my lappy. Took my shower and got ready for church. Brought baby to Siang Siang so he can eat his Kolo Mee and I had dried wanton. Dropped baby home first cause he has to show his face at home. Hehehe. Drove to Taka and bought egg tarts. Went to Bing! to look for my bracelet and they said they'll call me up. Went to pick baby up around 7 and went to Jase. Took the wrong directions and ended up in town. Baby drove back after that. Went to see his old house. Then went back to baby's place where we just cuddled in the car. He went up around 10.30 then I drove home. Then I got stopped by the cops at Stapok. Probably cause it's late and there weren't many cars and he asked to check my license. I was so blur that he actually laughed at me when I handed him my license. He said thanks after that so I was okay and I reached home safely. Called baby to let him know I reached home. =) Guess that's all now.. Gonna go call my baby. He's watching football.. hehehe.



2 comments:

  1. Piggie darling got scandal! hmph! she dun wan me liaw!
    JK. You both are so Sweet le. Share some honey with me so i can be sweet too yea!
    Miss you! Muakx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh?? which piggie darling?? hehehehe i still wan uuu!!!!! kekeke miss uuu hehe.. aiyah.. both adrian and u so sweet edy don need anymore honey from me.. hehehehe miss you toooo!!! muaks!!!

    ReplyDelete