Tuesday, May 20, 2008

dot-ness.

Recognize this yummy food?

Yeps! It's the infamous Char Kueh aka Fried Cake[?]

Yummyyy!!! *ahem* Proud to say.... I fried it myself!! =D Of course my mum made the yam cake but I wanted to eat mine warm so I fried it myself. =D Spicy too. Yummyness. *drools* Okay I'm making myself hungry. Sadly, I had no evidence that this was yummy. That dumdum babe of mine, *ahem*, was on a 'diet' and didn't want to eat. Nah.. This wouldn't be the first time she tr something I cooked up or baked. I remember her liking my banana cookies! Can't find the recipe elsewhere. Cause I wrote it myself. When I was 8 years old. =.= SERIOUS!!!!! I miss my scrambled eggs. My sis loves it. I miss my curry pumpkin. My curry eggplant too. My yam. *drools* I miss cooking. A lot. Anyway, that's not my point for this post.


*************************************


I'm not exactly feeling fine at the moment. It hasn't only been tonight. It hadn't only been today. It's been for the last few days, for the last few nights. Somehow I feel like I'm about to break down and pour everything out. I badly need someone to talk to. I badly need a laugh. I don't wanna smile to hide how I really feel inside. I hate having to wear this stupid mask where everyone thinks I'm the happy-go-lucky girl who just couldn't be bothered by any problems at all. I'm sick of it. I wanna scream. I wanna shout.

I wanna

Call my boyfriend but I don't want to bug him 24/7.
Call Suleen but I don't want to bug her with Alvin.
Call Caryn but I don't want to bug her when she's busy with assignments.
Call Happy but she's probably asleep and having her exams soon.
Call someone just to talk.


Thanks to Roland who managed to make me laugh a little with his blurness and by falling asleep on the phone every now and then and waking up and asked if I'm still awake instead.

Been ages since we last did crazy things online.

Yeah like this.


Though it's my credit to waste cause it's all the way in NZ!! Dumbo. Still, he cracked me a lil so thanks to him.

NAHHH!!!! SEE!! IN APPRECIATION!!!!!!! I don't owe you anymore. You stink. Even posting this enlightened me. It's indeed good to catch up with old pals once in a while. Even though it costs a lot. =) I'm gonna start scrolling my phonebook soon and catch up with the people that used to be around me. =)


*************************************


I admit, I did have fun with Suleen in the shop today. It really made my day and thinking of it now makes me wanna laugh and cry at the same time. Especially our topic of 'hair' *coughs*. I'm still wondering if I should blog it out but at the heck here goes nothing. =)

*talking bout hair*
Me : Should try putting conditioner and hair mask. Might be softer.
Suleen : *blur and lost* huh what?? *thinks* Ohh!! Waddd???
Me : What?? *thinks* Oh!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Suleen : Omg I can't imagine someone doing that!
Me : Hahaha what's wrong with that?? Wash it with shampoo, condition it, apply hair mask, comb it afterwards.
Suleen : Wt*? LOL who's gonna do that!?!?
Me : I don't know?? hahahahaha!! Okay actually I do.
Suleen : WHHHHATTTT!?!??!?!
Me : What!?!?! Sometimes only.. Like once in a while.. It's nothing wrong.. It's just being hygienic and keeping clean.
Suleen : Okaaayyyyy..........
Me : Come on!! It's still hair!! Just that it's not on your head..
Suleen : Hahahaha okaaayyyyyy but still!!!
Me : Whateeevverrrr!! SHATTAP YOU!!!!! XD
Suleen : Ngahahahahaha!!
Me : Hahaha topic of the day... 'hair'!! LOL
Suleen : Hahaha so funny omgggg!!! I bet if you blog about this people will laugh like crazy and wonder why are two girls talking bout 'hair'!!
Me : Hahaha whatT??? It's common!! It's called girl talk okay.. LOL
Suleen : True true.. OMG AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!


Do you readers get our 'topic' now? (;


**********************************************


Okay!! Girls talk too k? Guys talk about football, basketball, girls, explicit stuff. Girls talk about songs, movies, gossips, girls, boys, explicit stuff too[sometimes]. So what's wrong about it right? =) Nothing wrong. Just completely human and nothing else. Done deal. Okay. This has gotta be a really LONG post so I'm gonna end it here. Somehow I'm not so down anymore. I've got my Sarah honey keeping me company and being super lovable making me laughhhhh!!! In a way. =) Love yaaa!! Even though you don't read my blog. I think. (;



5 comments:

  1. I miss that food. I don't have that food here... Hey, I notice that this blog are very interesting, keep posting!

    I have a joke blog, drop by and have a look.

    http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. ivanna dear! u've got a hot figure and now that i've seen ur spongebob pics i remember you! :) *HUGS*

    is ur bf's chinese name nuk? cos his face looks really familiar. i got to know a guy called nuk from a friend when i was still doing my 3 months of national service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joker - thanks!! =) haha i love the jokes in ur blog. cheerios!!


    samantha - heeeyyysss babe! hahaha i still have a big butt!! haha *hugss*

    haha nope my bf's not from malaysia. haha u went to national service? are u two years my senior? i graduated in 2006..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i graduated in 2003! wow so i am pretty old. heh lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha yeaahhh i saw u in the school mag.. hehehe my sis is ur senior.. 2002.. so she's older.. haha u're still looking young!

    ReplyDelete