Monday, May 19, 2008

ahhh...

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Felt annoyed and bugged. So I ate an apple then. Somehow it didn't help [duh!] so I camwhored a while. =)


Looking as messy as ever.

Hugs anyone? =)



Anyway, our swimming plan got canceled. So I met up with Happy at McPhee's and met Sherlynn there too. Chat a lil before I got hungry and Happy accompanied me downstairs where I got myself Tokiwado. It tasted terrible but I was hungry so I just had to finish it. =) Went to Happy's to bunk a while then off to Spring to meet up with Suleen, her mum, Steph and Justin. Suleen's mummy bought a shirt in MNG. Cuteness. =D Went to Southern at Ta Kiong to get some egg tarts. I WAS ACTUALLY HUNGRY!!!!! Went to Padini after that and tried on some stuff. Unfortunately the white top that I want doesn't have my size. It's on 50%!!!! They only have M, L, XL. =( Guess it's just not meant to be mine. Oh wells. =( Wanted to drop by FOC to get the top that I tried on the previous night. Tried on something the same at Padini except the one I tried at Padini has a ribbon in front. Tried on a dress that the mannequin was wearing too. Both Suleen and I found the dress nice. My point of view changed after trying it. =X Anyway, some vain moments. =)


This' the one. Should I get it here[50%] or FOC[rm17]?

Yes it's this dress. Which makes my big butt look even bigger!

Makes me look fatter too.

Though, nice material. =D

With quite some flair.

Not bad right? If only it doesn't make my butt look big. =(

Could you tell if tears were streaming down my cheeks?
Couldn't care less.




I felt like this back then.....




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi "Korean",

    yup, the white one.

    did i told you that, my name is also Ivan? heehee...

    add your blog to mine k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahahaha ohhh.. u wanna buy it for me? hahha? really?? im ivanNA.. hahahha okay i'll link you to then! =)

    ReplyDelete