Sunday, May 11, 2008

=(

Baby's in KL now. His flight was at 7.10pm. I miss him!! =( Went to look for baby last night. Got to know Adin and another guy Delwin is it? Anyway we went off to Secret Recipe, Spring. Ji Sung and Pivian met up with us a while and left. =) Walked around a bit then went to Open Air cause baby wanted to eat Seow Bee. XD He had beef noodles too. Then went back to his place and went home after changing. Sent Adin home too. Surprisingly, he stays at the Lorong before mine only. Lol. Anyway baby went to SoHo after that. I wanted to go badly but Suleen's busy with Mothers' Day and I have to go to the mass in the morning else I can't send baby off at the airport today. Fell asleep after a while. Woke up, went to church, had oats with banana for breakfast and took a nap. Woke up and called baby and he just woke up too cause Adin called and was on the way to his place already. So I took a quick shower and left the house. Mum and dad went out to Tabuan while I was still in the shower. Anyway, met up with baby and Adin at J Salon at Travilion and I didn't trim my hair in the end. Hehe.

Brought baby to Hock Lee for lunch after that. I had a blistering headache so he had to drive for me. =( Baby had chicken rice, laksa and ice lemon tea. I had laksa and water chestnut. Surprisingly, I got hungry after a while. Anyway, went back to baby's place so he could change his shirt first then we went to Spring. He got his Adi slippers and *not to be mentioned* then we left to Hock Lee to get our couple ring. =) Rushed baby home after that. Went and bought a cake for my mum and came home. Went online a while and Suleen babe's blog really got visited by JJ from Hitz.fm. LOL!! Anyway, Adin came to pick me up at about 5pm so I rushed to change and left the house. He had to send two of his friends home first. We reached the airport at like 5:30? Since we were there early, I bought some chocolates for baby. Hershey Kisses [a kiss a day for him. =)] and I got him the Jack Daniels Whiskey chocolate. =D Adin and I had to wait and wait cause baby decided to take some kolo mee with him to KL!!! Then his car batt died and his mum went to pick him with the other car. Pivian came at about 6.15? Had a lil moment with baby and he made me cry but then he made me laugh again. Hehehe. Just couldn't let go of my baby. =( Been with him every single night and I'm not used to it now he's not around me. Sigh sigh sigh!!!! =(

Anyway, watched baby check in. He had a little misunderstanding with the custom officers. They scanned his stuff and thought he had some sharp object but they mistook anyway. Then baby was the last to get into the plane again. Hehehe. Sorry baby. Kinda my fault cause I couldn't let go of him for quite some time. All the way from Starbucks to the Departure Hall. =( I MISS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( Baby msged to lemme know that he arrived and he'll call me when he reach home. =) I can't wait to see him again. Sigh. =(


Picture talk now. =)

Pivian. =D

Pivian helped take this. =)

My baby got his haircut. He looks super cute and hot right now.. =)

Candid! SO CUTEEE!!! GAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BITESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Puffy eyes. =(

Caught. Baby it's rude to stare. Remember? Hehehe.

I miss himmm!!!!!!!!!! =(

Finally a nice picture of me kissing him.

Why? As you can see, most of the pictures taken are pictures of him kissing me. So finally I got one super nice one of me kissing him. =)

The ring with crosses. =) Please excuse my wrinkly fingers. I do chores okay? I'm not a pampered princess in the house.

Dear, I miss you. =( Even though you're in KL and I'm here, I can still feel you next to me and I'll always be next to you and in your heart. Mwah!! I promise, I'll see you really soon k? Be good now..... =(




I MISS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=(
=(
=(
=(
=(




No comments:

Post a Comment