Tuesday, May 27, 2008

gone.

Look at my innocent fat face!! XD

Don't remember when I took this picture. Don't remember where either!! LOL.



Work was... fine today. Except the part I got a headache. A bad migraine. Called baby when he woke up then I fell asleep in the back room. For about an hour. Woke up and started on my next mug. Tatty bear!

If you wanna know, I took 5 mins to draw this teddy. XD

Looking at..

Her trying to pry open the badge which I later on took from her because she was doing it the wrong way..

And she had to glare at me like this. =.=

Tidying the place.

Her : Stoppp!!!
Me : *looks back, pose with smile*

Are you done....?? I've got rubbish to throw okay..

She loves me too much..

Nice wedding gown that we both took a second glance.

Posing.

Peace Kitty!!
Here Kitty Kitty..

What do you want??

I wanna take picture with you... =(

I'd rather take picture alone..


XD Stupid cat.

Dancing in the middle of nowhere.

Skinny legs I know.

Which reminds me, my ballet friend dropped by last night with her mum, sis and lil bro. Her mum was telling her that I'm skinny. Then they all started teasing me including Cinthy Che.

YX's Mum : I think if there's an earthquake you'll be the first too fall.
Cinthy Che : Hahaha yealorhh!!
YX's Mum : So skinny sure fall first..
Me : X_x


Okay let's get back.

Walking to..?

Suleen! Look! It says BERHENTI!! [blocked by the tree]

Walking to...?

Look!! Our shop!

No, not 'De' Hair Crew'.

It's the one with the spongebob up there.

Pick & Pack!! XD


Felt so cuddly today.

So nice to hug..

Keeps me warm..

Tall and hot, you rock my world.



Let me introduce my new boyfriend, .......

TADA!!!! What? You think I'm gonna cheat on my baby? Dream on!! I'll never cheat on my boyfriend. =)

Though, IT'S SO NICE TO HUG!!!!! Feels just like him. Miss him lots.. =(



Went to Spring after work. Suleen and Alvin wanted to check out Roxy. Alvin dropped us at Suleen's after that. Had a light dinner of vege.

Eating her yoghurt.

So sleepy..

Sleeping after eating is not healthy you dumb dumb!


Came home after that. =)

Oh yea, this is the angel phone accessory that I assembled together for her. =)


Nothing much to blog about. Kinda lazy tonight. And sleepy too. Class tomorrow from 3-6. Straight. Still wondering if I should go to the class at 3. Hmm....



3 comments:

  1. haha! so funny the kitty photo... ur eyes looks like de cat de mar...

    oh now i noe ur shop.. hm.. noe liao, got new place to buy present..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hor, u think ure very skinny mer?

    dun think so wor.. coz many ppl keep fit just becz dey want dat type of bodyline and leg, dun worry la...

    ppl de mouth.. aih!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaaa?? =.= i don't look like a cat k.. i never said im skinny!! if i say im fat ppl will say im not and call me super skinny.. of course i'll just have to say im skinny then.. aih. =.=

    ReplyDelete