Saturday, May 31, 2008

rotten.

My ankle really hurts. My ankle is really.. killing me. Doing the splits halfway, I strained it. Felt the tendon pulling. Hurts badly after that but I danced anyway. 4 hours. On an empty stomach. Yeap. Woke up at 1015 this morning and realized it's too late to eat. Washed up, showered, changed, text my mum asking for the car. Waited. Parents came home and I had to wait again. Dad wanted to clean the car. In the end, I just grabbed half a carrot and waited. Class at 1115 was okay. Somehow, after not attending few classes, I seem to do better. Having the will to do better and wanting to work really hard. Class ended at 1230. Went to 3rd mile and got some drinks despite my Japanese flag. Next class was Grade 6 and Grade 8. 4-630. Did work out. Felt so good. I LOVE WORK OUTS!!!!! =) I managed my 16 fouette pirouettes today. =D I love dancing. It's a big part of my life and I'll never let it go. =) Anyway, came home and had dinner. My first meal of the day but since I've not eaten the whole day, didn't really have any appetite to eat. Didn't eat much then. Suleen's gonna kill me when she sees this. =P Heehee. Anyway, I need the loo now. Toodlessss!!! =)



**************************************


Dancing keeps me happy. Helps me forget all my worries and my depression. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment