Saturday, May 17, 2008

Does this..

Look like this?


I know I missed the shadow. =) I didn't wanna spoil the pic somehow. =) Anyway class was fine this morning. Went to work once I got home, had lunch and showered. After work I went home and picked dad and mum up and off we go to Boulevard for Sushi King! My treat. =) Seems like we ate a lot but we only ate 10 plates of sushi and we were full. Only rm34.50 including tax. There was this Sarawak Model thing going on when we were about done. So after paying and getting my business done, mum and I stood at the side and watched. Kinda interesting but not interesting in a way. Anyway it ended in half an hour. =.= So mum and I went to Desserts and walked around. Dad was... somewhere in the building. LOL. Walked around till we got bored and went down to the Hypermart to look for dad but he was nowhere around so mum called him then. Went upstairs to look around while they were looking at apples. Ended up going to the washroom anyway. And had a funny convo with the janitor when I came out.

Me : *smiles*
Her : *smiles*
*few steps past her*
Her : *says something in bm*
Me : Huh?
Her : *translation* Are you one of those models?
Me : Huh? Oh no no no.. *laughs*
Her : *smiles* Why ....
Me : *looks back and smile*

I was already walking away so I didn't hear her next sentence. Kakaka. Told baby that and he laughed. Told my mum that and she laughed too. And I bet when my babe reads this she'll laugh her bums off too. XD Okay.. Getting really bored now. Mass is at 6.30am. Feeling a little lazy. Wanna go swim tomorrow. But I wanna go Spring. =( Oh wells. Better to swim than to spend. Toot toots. *waves*


I miss my sugar. =)
Low fat ;
High in protein ;
High fibre ;
No preservatives ;
Low in calories ;
High in vitamin C ;
.....

No idea what I'm saying here. XD
Anyway,

I MISS YOU BABY!! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment