Thursday, May 8, 2008

=)

Work was tiring today.

Pics from yesterday.

My finished Cars mug. =D

Back from baby's. Exhausted.


Did a lot of drawing and painting today. =S

Alvin's creation.

Sushi candies!!!! XD

Cute? Salmon and Ebi [is it? *blur*] hehehe.

She camwhored with my cam. Alvin and I decided to disturb her. Hehe. Love her to bits!!

Posing.

She was asking me to go in and I was sooo blur that I kept putting my hand only. Hehehe

Oops. =X



Anyway, went home, took the car out and off to baby's. Wanted to go Spring but he's not feeling well. =( Gave him the candy from Japan and he loves it to bits. Chehhh.. Anyway, watched Eight Below. Those sleighdogs are super adorable!!! I want one so badly..... =( And baby was spoiling it all by telling me the fur's meant for winter and they can't stay in summer places bla bla bla..... *bites!!* Grr.. Baby's dad came home halfway. =X Oops.. Anyway we watched till about 9:30 and went down. Baby wanted to go back up to continue the movie but I was being stubborn and didn't want to go home yetttt.... Sorry dear.. I didn't take the car just to see you for an hour dear.. Sides, you're sick and I told you I'll go over and take care of you even though it was just a while.. =) Mwah!! =* Baby drove round after that. I was hungry but being lazy to eat so we just went for a drive and dropped baby back at 10+. Dumdum went and parked the car in front of another car. Face to face. I think the Malay couple was halfway making out till he parked the car there and the couple was smiling and stuff and just staring out at us till we left. Hehehe. I miss him already.. =( I've not had enough but I can't ask for too much.. =)


Baby looks uber cute here. =) I like to bits. (; Miss you boo. Mwah!! See you tomorrow okies? =*




No comments:

Post a Comment