Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pweet.

Guess who followed me home? XD YEPPSSS!!! MY DARLING BABE!!! Though, to print pictures.. *coughs* =P


Looking at her own picture.

both of us looking at her picture.

Making the same expression by accident.

I love my outfit.

We miss you Caryn!!!!! =D



Anyway all our new stocks came in this morning!! Lotsa plushies! From Russ, Caress and Nici. Awfully PRICEYYYY!!!! But worth it though. Unfortunately, something bad happened today at work. Suleen went home with Alvin around 4.30 as she wasn't feeling well. So I woke up and went out to help Cinthy Che. Two students came in followed by a guy shortly after. I was just sitting there with the new stock and eyeing them once in a while. Shortly, the wanted to look at the lamp and have it tested to see if it works. So Cinthy Che got busy helping him test the lamp. Then a bunch of either natives or malays came in. About 6-7 girls and a little girl. I can still remember their faces. Briefly. Anyway, one of the girl with short hair asked how much was the big Minnie Mouse in the shop so Che answered her. I noticed a plump girl coming in last and walked straight past my back and squatted down to look at the shoes behind me. I was looking at her for quite some time when the girl asked how much was the Minnie Mouse. Again. I wasn't sure of the price so I went er... and Che answered her. Again. The rest of the girls left the shop then. Except for that girl who asked about the Minnie and another girl with long hair. Shortly, the two students came in.

*anon : Excuse me, do you have any spare shoes?
Me : Er.. No sorry.
*anon : Oh okay. Cause my friend can't find her shoes.
Me : Er.. It's not outside?
*anon : No. Not outside. She can't find it.
Me : Er Che.. Her shoes got stolen outside.
Che : Hah? Stolen? How?
*anon : Er..
Me : *goes outside, looked around* !!!! *peeps in* Er.. Che? I think your shoes got stolen too.
Che : HAH!!!??? *rushes out* Eh!??! Yeaaa!!! My shoes!!! Gone also!! *goes next door to her bro-in-law's shop* Our shoes outside got stolen!!

I went back in already cause we can't leave the shop empty. She came back in with the guy. The student whose shoes got stolen had no choice but to wear the hotel slippers to back to class then. Che checked around the shop a while and I did too.

Che : *checks shelf with shoes and clothes* EH!! My sister's yellow heels gone also!!
Me : Haa!?!?
Che : Sh*t man!! They stole the shoes!! I remember cause I just moved them here to make space for the new stocks!! *goes next door* They stole the yellow heels too!!

What I can remember slightly. She called her sis then. I told Suleen about it. She came back with Alvin around 6 then. Luckily I didn't wear my sis' Vincci sandals. I was close to wearing it this morning but somehow I didn't. good thing I didn't else it would have been stolen. Funny thing was, the other student's shoes were nice too but they didn't steal it. My gold slippers are like.. Worn out, torn. It's almost a year old and I love it tons. But if they stole it I would be screaming. The people from The Hair Crew remembers them though. I can still remember the girl who asked bout the Minnie was carrying a fake LV handbag. If I'm not wrong, it's fake. Unless it's genuine, it must have been stolen. Che remembered that NK Food Network has CCTV to view the whole area downstairs so she's gonna go ask them and see what car did they use. Might lodge a report too. Though, we're darn sure they will never come back to the shop again. And if they do, I'm so gonna lock the doors and keep them inside and call the police. Good thing was, Che wanted to go to the bank and leave the shop to me. Luckily she didn't. Else they might have stolen other things too. Anyway, they will be punished for their crime. God has eyes and He will judge.

Went to Suleen's for dinner after that. Wanted to go Spring to eat but figured that I've already eaten and it's already late so there's no point. She sent me home and followed me in to choose pictures to print to stick on her foam board in her new room at her new house. Got addicted to the dried mango my sis gave me from Darwin. They own a huge mango farm and they made the dried mango themselves. Her mum-in-law's stopped feeding me chocolates now but according to my sis, always wanting to buy me this and that. Fuuuuhhhh...... Trying to fatten me up. *sighs* Anyway, nothing much to blog about now. So goodnightttsss!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. were u from st. teresa too?

    won't be buying toys anytime soon honestly lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeps hahaha.

    aww but u can browse right? hahaha they're such softies!! we have these Ferrari limited edition toys too! costs a lot..lol

    ReplyDelete