Friday, May 16, 2008

rawr.

So exactly what am I doing online and blogging at this hour of the day? Ahh... I just realized I forgot to do my search on seagulls for a customer. =.= Thus, here I am, at 10+ in the morning, googling and blogging. Google results getting ridiculous though. Hmm. I'm so tempted to draw a cartoon seagull but since the mug is for a 30+ year old guy *coughs* so I don't think it's advisable. So anyway, I'M CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO HEARTBURN - NLT. =)

I realized that my player's not playing songs anymore. =(

I'm starting to visit Facebook more. =)

I'm still lazy to use Facebook. =)

Friendster is getting quiet. =(

It makes me lazy to do things. =(

Going online is boring nowadays. =(

There's hardly anyone to chat with. =(

I miss chatting and webcamming with baby online. =(

I miss chatting with Suleen and Caryn. =(

I miss reading Suleen's blog. =(

I miss ...

*yawns*

Shower time!

Class in an hour and I'm still lazy and wanting to pig out.

Working later today.

I'm lazy to drive. =(

SHOWER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment