Monday, May 12, 2008

Jogging.

I went jogging after work today. =D With Suleen and Alvin. The two people that I hang out with LOTS!! Anyway, Suleen brought me home to change first then went to her house which is only 5 mins away to change and we left for Friendship Park. We were kinda waiting for Alvin but he was just outside the car when Suleen called him. LOL. Anyway, we were walking first then we started jogging. My stamina was kinda low and I forgot that drinking before jogging is definitely not advisable so yeaps! I got tummy cramp and had to do walks only. Most of the time I walked. But I jogged bit by bit. And jogged the whole last round which was good enough and I ended up with such goofy legs I couldn't walk properly. XD Heehee. Anyway we took lotsa pictures by the roadside. Alvin climbed up the globe thing and it was just by the roadside next to the traffic light so yeaps! We were center of attention. Lol. Went to 7-11 to get Slurpee then before sending Alvin home. Went in a while and Suleen sent me back home. Called my baby a while and showered before I came online. Okay. I know how boring it is to read. So I'll just leave picture k? =)



Knowing me, cam-whoring is a must. XD

I took about 30 pics of myself on the way. Maybe more. But who's counting? XD

Heehee.

My babe.

Still cam-whoring upon reaching destination. XD

There she go!

Always making silly faces at me my camera. =(

Graasssss!!! and bushes.

Still at it! =(


After jogging, we all got so high. XD

There. Everyone's looking.

And he enjoyed himself posing.

Wondering why he's sweating. Lol.


Er.. that way? Which? What? Huh?

Master of the globe!

Ah who cares. He's plain Alvin.

Looking far!

Random.

Posing.

Tried to hug it but it was too big for me. =(

And I nearly fell back. =S

Posing.


Finally I took over my cam.

Him : Come up.. Don't worry you won't fall..
Her : Dohwaaannn!!! =(

Him : See I make space for you..
Her : Eh dear don't move back so much. Later you fall off.

Him : See.. I'll hug you so you won't fall..
Her : Aww thanks baby!

Then she's free to fly!

Suleen!! Don't punch your boyfriend!

Romantic, no?

Tra-la!!!

Shuffling? This is my pic of the day. =D

Long legs. Long. Fat. Legs. =(

Waaahhh!! I'm gonna fall!! XD

Balancing.

Dancing?

Still dancing? I look like a penguin!! *thinks of Happy Feet*

Jumpdeedaaahhh!!! XD

Err... I WAS RUNNING!!!

Like this!

She had to smell the ball I balanced on. =P

It had lights!

Stretching!

Posing.

Can you tell if that's my front or my back? =D

Towel fight!

Smack!!

Posing. Self-proclaimed-supposingly-to-be-handome-models. =P

Bridge. I didn't cheat by lying down first okayyyy!!!

He said this looks more real. I mean, duh it IS real but you can see that I'm really touching the floor.

Tired.

But still trying to pose.

Like cheerleaders!

Whoo!!! Suleen, are you peeking at .......... XD

LOL this is one funny pose.

Breaking it.

She fell back! Soooo CUTEE!!! XD

Warrrghhh!!!

There we go!

Er.. I didn't know Alvin captured this.

"Okay, hold my left hand. I'm gonna reach for my left leg with my right hand, and put it over my head if possible....."

I did it!!! XD For the first time!! I mean standing up. Used to do it sitting down. =D

She did cartwheels.

While he posed.

Rawr! Somehow he ALWAYS make faces behind when I'm camwhoring.

Three crazy people. =D

Slurpee after jogging?

Yummy.. =D


Anyway, got a lil upset earlier on the phone just now. Cried again this afternoon. I feel like a dumdum. Sigh. Oh well.. Miss him much. =(






5 comments:

  1. Jogging at night???

    hmmmm~~~
    Dont think the polluted air is good for you girl~~

    Go in the morning!
    Then, you'll see all the hot sexy young metrosexual men running around in clothes that dont seem to exist because it's stuck to their hot hot bodies...
    But when you chat them up...
    They ignore you & flirt with your boyfriend...
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yvonne - hahahaha XD

    ah^kam - hahaha nah not really.. friendship park is nice and cooling.. =D haahahhaha why would the guys flirt up my boyfriend? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete