Monday, May 26, 2008

random.

Let's start this post with my lovely face. XD

Yummy lollipop! XD

No, it's not a candy. It's made of paper. With chopstick. I actually had to cut the chopstick into half. Took me half an hour and ended up having a gash on my finger from my pocket knife. =(



Today's special? =D


FRIED YAM CAKE!!!! XD

Mum made the yam cake. I fry it.

The wok, ready to be used.

10 mins later. Looks little?

A lot right? =)

Suleen and Alvin's.

Mine with extra 'chai poh'.

Daddy came home and I fried some for him too. It's the second time I'm cooking this and he hasn't even tried it yet so I fried some for him. He said it's really good and asked me to fry for my sisters when they're back for hols. XD Yes. My 3 sissies aren't here. They're all in OZ. Both eldest moved there already. One in Darwin and one in Perth. Third sis currently doing her final year in Perth too. Ahhh I miss them. =(

Anyway,

Separated the chilli paste into another zipper bag. Brought two types. One made by my aunt, one my parents bought from the market. Alvin wanted to try out the pastes so he mixed both and added Maggi's chilli sauce. After a few spoonfuls, he couldn't take anymore. He was sweating REALLY bad. I had less to eat but I added lotsa chilli too. Dumbly, when I had only a lil left, I went and added more chilli paste to it and my tongue was burning so badly till I cried. Suleen? She couldn't talk. Couldn't eat it. I was jumping around the shop madly. Finished it after a while. Suleen ate the rest up as Alvin just couldn't take any anymore. LOL. MY AUNT'S CHILLI PASTE REALLY REALLY KILLS!!!!! =.=



See anything?

The two scratches on a bruise. =( The bruise is actually swollen and it hurts at the slightest contact. Meaning, you can't touch it at all. =(

They said it looks more feline than canine. =.=

Tiger. Rawr.

I love the butt. XD

Suleen has a new charm for her handbag.

Her bestie, duh!

Posing with her charm.

She loves it to bits!


Guess how much the total cost? RM60. =.=

Oh yea, I made her an angel too. It's hanging on her handphone now. Will take a picture of it tomorrow. XD She loves it lots too!


She said she loves me too. XD


Then she went to the back to wake Alvin up for his 5:30pm class which he missed anyway. Got bored then. Went to the back and we were cracking stupid jokes and laughing our heads off. I was standing up for quite some time before leaving the room.

Suleen : Look at her leg! Sooo skinny!!!
Me : Duh.. I'm skinny what..
Suleen : Ohhh!!! Finally you admit you're skinny??
Me : Hehehehe.

Went back in again later. Not wanting to watch them make out I pretended to be napping or something. Fell asleep anyway. Woke up half an hour later. Felt something on my back. What was it?

.
.
.
.
.

HUMONGOUS PATRICK AKA RAPIST!!!!

I got humped raped by Patrick while sleeping.
I know I'm skinny. =.=

Just LOOK at his horny face!!

Nice pose Alvin. Your doing anyway. Hur hur hur. XP

And they got vain with my cam!! =.=

Patrick's really.. *speechless*

She didn't even bother to help me. =(

Sigh.. The pleased look on his face. I'm a victim of Patrick. Someone kill him for me. =(


Anyway, went to join the couple outside then.

Having a heart to heart talk. Look at Alvin's disappointed face.

Suleen : The thing is, I can't spend time with you as much. I love Ivanna. She needs me badly right now. I have to be there for her.
Alvin : But ~
Suleen : No buts. I love her and I have to be there for her. She needs me. It's not that I don't love you anymore. I do but just not as much as I love her. I've known her for years now.
Alvin : *depressed*

Okay. I'm just kidding. XD

She loves me anyway. XD

Aiyah. Lovely couple. Sweet but seriously.... PDA everytime. I don't have to watch romance movies anymore. =P


Finished work really late. About 8:30? Went to Boulevard to buy watermelon and we ended up in Sushi King. Had 5 4 cups of green tea. Got so high I made so much noise in there. Jason and Kee Xian was there too. I felt so bad cause I couldn't recognise Jason. Can't help it. I was halfway getting high. XD We were stuck in there for more than half an hour cause I just couldn't stop laughing. Ahhhh.. XD Got my watermelon and some dragonfruits. Had to wait for the super slow cashier to ring the things up. Hurried to the car as it was already 9:25. Suleen and Alvin have to catch the 9:45 movie. In the end, he text her and told her the movie starts at 10:30. LOL. Reached home, watched movie with mum. The chinese series. What? I read the subtitles only. XD Came online and blogged. =)


Oh yea, I have so many bruises. =( Siggghhhh!!!!




Oh yea. The previous night, after crawling into bed, I was still texting with Suleen when out of the blue, I started crying like mad and sat in bed crying hard into my bolster and baby pillows soooo badly that I just didn't know what to do but just kept crying and crying. Calmed down about half an hour later and fell asleep. My sweetest babe text me the next morning asking if I'm fine. Aww.. Lotsa loveeee!!! XD

Slept well last night. Not as well but yeah. Slept well. Had a peaceful sleep. Finally went off to dreamland. For the past few weeks I've not slept well at all. Dreamless sleep. Only to wake up feeling more exhausted than ever. Even dreamt during my nap earlier. At least I'm starting to return to normal. Crossing my finger that I'm not having psychotic amnesia like what I watched in the movie few nights ago cause I seriously can't remember what happened sometimes and only remember what I did or said shortly after. Nah. I'm fine and normal. =) Still insane sane. (;

I think I'm getting skinnier. Either that, my muscles are getting toned from the hours of sweat during ballet. Feels gooooddd!! XD Wearing jeans will only make me look as though I do not own a bottom. =(





7 comments:

  1. **turns to confront Patrick**
    **gives him a high five**
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivanna TING S.Y!!!
    u din tell me ure from St.Teresa!!
    eleh...

    and hor.. u noe my sis, even same class when ur in Form4..

    who's surname is LIAW? dat's my sis.. lol.

    charkueh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah^kam - wwweeeeiii!!!!

    Ivanov - Huh? that's not my initial.. yeah i'm from st3.. but u think im from lodge.. i didn agree with u too.. er.... i don have any classmate in form 4 with the surname liaw? yess yess char kueh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. kla my own mistake la!

    oh soli, form4 ur not same class with her.. heehee..

    form 5 she's in sn1.. Pauline Liaw lo... noe her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh.. pauline liaw.. she's new in our sch that time if im not wrong.. she was never in the same class as me.. yes yes i know her..

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i ask her, she said hor...

    "ivanna? oo dat one, small eyes de, noe la but never tok to her ler.. "

    SMALL EYES de...don't use clorox wash ur eyes le la pls.. lol.

    u luks totally different in the skul mag. wakakaka....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha we don't talk.. cos diff class.. but we smile and greet when we bump into each other.. since when did i say i wanna use clorox? haha of course!! ppl grow up and ppl change..

    ReplyDelete