Thursday, May 1, 2008

more cups?

Here are some more new cups that are up. For sample and for display. =)


Kitty. =)

For mother's day.

Other side. Someone bought this for the mum's birthday. So I had no choice but to sell it off since we didn't open today. Oh well..

An order from one of our customers.

When I asked any particular butterfly she said 'anything you decide. I trust your taste.'

She was also the customer who nearly gave me stress because she came in at 3 and asked for the mug to be done by 3:30 so she can collect it plus the princess door sign cause I told her that's sample. =P And she was the customer who asked me a question that made me smile.

Ms. J to Suleen : *in chinese* blablablabla?
Suleen : huh?
Me : Erm when do you want to collect the things?
Ms. J : Oh hopefully by 3:30? Are you a Japanese? Cause you look like one..
Me : Ahh... No I'm not.. *smile* I'm Korean..

She didn't catch my last sentence. Lol. When I told baby at Bing! he looked at me a while and moved my fringe aside and said 'Yea actually you do look a bit Japanese..' Lol. I feel my nose reaching the sky. =P Hehehe.

Ms. J : Okay erm maybe you'll give me your contact?
Me : Ah okay no problem.. [was gonna give her Cinthy che's name card but she wasn't around so I wrote my name and number on a paper and gave her both the paper and Cinthy che's name card] Here you go.. =)
Ms. J : Okay so your name is Cinthy?
Me : No no my name is Ivanna and I'm the drawer. Eh? I mean artist.
Ms. J : Hahaha no no no you're not a drawer. You're the artist. Not drawer.

And Suleen had to laugh at me for being blur. x( Anyway she was busy packing gifts for Mothers' Day. She's better at that compared to me. I can't gather my brain to think of what to pack in gifts. Anyway, got vain in the shop as usual.


He had to spoil my picture.. sniff....

I don't look chinese????

My fringe is getting really long. And someone keeps threatening to cut them off for me. =(

Busy packing gifts. See her serious face? Sometimes it scares me. Seriously babe. =)

Happy cause baby will be back soon.

Who says I have small eyes?? =P

Suleen : Hahaha omg that's cute you should take picture!
Me : *starts camwhoring* =P

She's super hardworking now. She's reading everywhere. While walking, while eating, while chilling, while dating. See Alvin behind her feeling stressed cause she's choosing the book over him. =P Hehehe.



Okay that's all for now. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment