Thursday, May 22, 2008

oldies.

The weirdest of all happened this morning. After waking up I was sitting in bed doing nothing, not even thinking. Out of nowhere, tears started clouding my eyes and the next moment I was crying out loud for no reason. I just sat in bed crying. Dad had gone out and I was all alone. It was the loneliest moment I've ever felt.......


***************************


After the crying moment I just felt like cooking. I've been cooking quite often now. Or at least preparing food to bring to work. It helps to take my mind off things and stay calm. Anyway, food for the day, fried curry noodles!! Easy to cook but yeah... Sometimes you don't get it right. The first time I cooked, it was rather dry and stuck together and the noodles rather soggy. Today was okay. Not that dry and not that soggy. Found the right technique. Anyway was so busy preparing I didn't check the time and by the time I finished cooking, cleaning up, eating, packing the rest for Suleen [part of the reason why I've been cooking lately too], it was already fifteen minutes to 11. Dad came home, rushed to shower and get changed. Thought I would be late but when I arrived at 11:45, Cinthy Che wasn't in yet so I went next door and her bro-in-law asked me to wait for her in the shop first. Anyway, she was actually just few mins behind me. Lol. Started on Sizzix after that till Suleen came. She didn't tell me that she's at her old house so by the time she texted me I was already out of the house on the way to work. Oh well. Anyway, work was the usual. Slept a while until some customers came in. Took some lotsa pictures after that. More than a hundred okayyyyy!!! =.=



Fried curry noodles.

With prawn, chicken and egg.

Eating the spring roll Alvin delivered.

Getting some sleep.

While she was doodling and watching me sleep. =P

It got me laughing.

She came to join me.

Then we started taking pictures.

Silly faces.

Kissy.

Pouts.

I lie waiting for nothing.


Suleen got vain with my cam.

She showed me and I laughed my butt off!! XD

Candid.

Suleen : EEEE NAKEDDD!!!
Me : Whaaatttt??
Suleen : See!! NAKED!!!!
Me : Er... O...kaaayyyy... =.=

That face. ROAAARRRSSS!!!

So I did this.

Posing.

Laughing my head off. LOL

Don't remember what was I looking at.

Candid.

Posing with the badge we made.

Ta-Da!!!!! XD

Thinkinggg....

Till she made this funny face. LOL



Went to Spring after work. Got vain in the fitting room again......... as usual. XD


Random dress.

So old fashioned.

Don't know why I sat down.

Suleen called wondering why I was taking such a long time.

Okay okay one last one before I change back. XD



So you see, I love trying on clothes. Ahhhh... XD Okay, nothing much to blog for now. Hehehehe. XD


7 comments:

  1. Hi

    i'd been reading your blog for about a month already.
    keep up the good work! :)
    i hope to visit the shop u work in soon. looks FUN and lots of things to buy.

    Do keep blogging ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. again me lar, korean...

    erm... still that white one before better. haha. did u bought that?

    oh, ure kuchingite hia.. where's ur shop? so many patung one.. lol.

    dat noodle, really u cook de? luks nice ler.. heehee...

    i want oso~

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous - thanks for viewing! =) I keep my blog updated every single day. hahaha yeah it IS fun and they're many a things to look at or buy. toys, gifts, DIY cards, personalized mugs.. wide range! =D plus our new stocks from Russ, Nici and Caress just came in. =) yeap i definitely will keep blogging! =)

    ivanov - hahahaha no i didn't but it.. i'm kinda broke.. u wanna sponsor me? hahaha

    yes i'm kuchingite.. the shop's at bormill.. just by the road side opposite the golf course.. lol yesss cos it's a gift shop! hahaha

    haha of cos i cook!! if not? u? =P hahahah u want? next time.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ivanna! open ur pretty eyes wide whenever u take photos. u'll look better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i can't!! my eyes are super small.. sepet. lol. can't help it.. sadly..

    ReplyDelete
  6. coz last time ur mum washed ur eyes with clorox.. haha.

    dat's wat ppl told me, about mata sepet.

    bormill? very near my house ler.. i oways go there. now i noe a new place to buy gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haahahhaha eeehhhh!!! she did not!! hahahha evil.. =P lol really? hahah do drop by then! hahahha

    ReplyDelete