Wednesday, May 7, 2008

sometimes..

Sometimes, decisions can be so hard to make. You just don't know what to do. Which path to take. Which way to go. You don't wanna regret that path but neither do you wanna regret the other path. Sigh.. Life is hard. Decisions are harder. Relationships are hardest. But I'm building myself up. =)



***************************


Was out with baby earlier. Picked him up around 8 and he drove. Went to Boulevard since he's never been there. Ate at Ipoh Town Kopitiam. Then baby drove back and we just stay cuddled in the car keeping each other warm. And the stupid cop stopped me again. And when I drove past one of the cops whistled at me. =.= Bums. Hmph. Anyway, gonna sleep in a while.. Tired and I need a good rest. *yawns* baby's going back to KL soon. I'm gonna miss him badly. Cross your fingers that I'll survive..................... =(



No comments:

Post a Comment