Thursday, May 8, 2008

Me Love. =D

Supposingly I'm to be on my way to work but unfortunately, babe's sis in law will be going late so we'll be going late too. Ho humm..... Finished typing the things for dad just now so now I'm online and blogging. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my eetsy teeny meeny babe? =D Cause she's super adorable and she's always there for me. She's done a lot to help me and I really owe her a lot. And I really really mean A LOT!!! We've been great friends since we were 15. We've known each other since we were 7. Our mums knew each other since we were born. Besides starting to look alike now [which explains why people keep asking if we're sisters.. =)], we share almost the same fashion, we talk and think alike at times, we love the same food, we enjoy grocery shopping together, what else? =) She's my one in a lifetime babe and I love her to bits!! =D She'll be moving to her new house far away in Tabuan in a weeks' time. =( But now I'm allowed to take the car we can still meet up right right right?!?!? XD She's so special to me and sometimes I just don't know what I'll do without her. =)

My babe is....

Whom I always eat out with. See!! She's so cute... Aww..

Whom I went to KL with. Correction : Whose mum helped plan the trip so I can go see my baby. I owe the Chong family lots.. =)

Whom I camwhore with in the car a lot..

Who brought me to my first time of clubbing. *shy* No jokes. I finally went clubbing a month ago. =)

Whom I danced on the chair with on my 2nd night of clubbing.

Whom I do silly things with at 1+ in the morning.

Whom I stick my head out of Alvin's car with..

Whom I make silly faces in the car with.. XP

Whom I went to Sushi King with 4 times in a row. I had Sushi 6 days in a row from Sunday to Saturday except Thursday which I spent with my baby. =)



She's my super sweet babe and I really love her to bits. When I'm all alone and out without her, my mind strays to her and I realize I actually miss her and I'm not used to being without her now that I see her everyday for hours and we laugh and joke and get cranky and laugh and joke and bully and laugh and joke and play and .......... you get the point. =) I'm happy that she's happily in love with Alvin even though that means I can't have her to myself anymore but she'll always be my bestie and I'll always love her to bits. =)


Cute couple right? XD



P/S : This doesn't mean I've forgotten my other bestie Caryn who's working hard in KL now. I miss her to bits too and I love her tons too. Eventhough we don't keep in touch much and you're always busy, you're always on my mind and still in my heart. =)


I love my besties so much. So much I can spend an entire post about them from the first time we got to be besties till now I can blog every single thing but I guess I shouldn't. Hehehe. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment