Saturday, May 17, 2008

Changes.


Over the past few years, I realize I changed a lot. Other than changing in size, my change of look is huge. To me I think. =)


2006.

2007.

2008.



Huge difference? XD
My first camera. Nov 2004. =)

End of Nov 2004.

I still look like a kid back in 2004.

Enjoyed making silly ugly fat faces.

And got a really short hair cut.

When I became a big fan of Patrick the red dog. =D

When I cut my hair sooo short right before my self trip to KL to meet up with my sis. =D

The first time I got my fringe. I look fat.

end of 2005. When I went crazy over Fila. Sort of. =)

early 2006.
somehow this picture got famous. My 'mummy' Happy stole it for Anthea's bday slide show. My church MYF committee member stole it for the Monthly Bday slideshows. =X

march 2006.

end of 2006.

beginning of 2007.

end of 2007.

I stopped cutting my hair then. =)

Recent.



Changed your point of view on me yet? =) Yes I don't mind revealing my past. I know I'm not all.

I'm ...
Not hot.
Not pretty.
Not cute.
Not sexy.
Not adorable.
Not slim. [Was but I gained weight]


=)


I may be different on the outside but I'm still the same inside.


Crazy.

And still making funny faces. =)


To know me is to love me. =)


2 comments: