Friday, May 30, 2008

monnneeeyyy!!! XD

This morning I woke up in a really depressed mode. First thing I did, played the piano. Halfway through Kiss-Because I'm A Girl, I cried my heart out. After another 2 songs, dad came home so I stopped playing. Practically, I cried the whole morning. Halfway through the mugs, tears started flowing and I ended up bawling in the toilet. Halfway through my apple, I broke down again. That was just how tearful I was. Spent half my day crying. That's all.


****************

Work was sleepy today. Maybe cause my eyes were feeling awfully dry. Steph came by to do more polyshrinks. So funny yet cute. I had to take Suleen's car home a while to change my pants. =( Nothing much practically.



Suleen said monkey sleeping. Still emo. I didn't talk at all half the time I was at work.

Suleen's bikini pig on a panda box.

Playing with it.

Cinthy Che watching me play and thinking that I've gone mad.

Some of the polyshrinks Steph made. The ones that I decorated. The dog and its paws, the car and the signs, the lizard, the cockroach, the ostrich [WE ALL LOVED THE OSTRICH!!!!], the panda and bamboos. Didn't get to take the rest though. =)


Suleen and I shared the Donald pillow to sleep on. I took my camera to take picture of the spotlights and she just started fixing her hair. *roll eyes* Snapped away with her then.

I've got really fat round chubby cheeks.

It's just soooo fat and round!!

Besties for life.

Scrawny hand ready to ....

She said that I look hyper to take pictures with the Mickey.

Oops! Cinthy che came back from 'late lunch'. XD

Don't dirturb me!!

I knew she was gonna take pictures of our legs.


And here's the story that she made up herself.

Hmm.

Kiss kiss.

Eeee!!

Sleeping.

Hehe *evil grin*

Huuu..

Playing game!

Don't pay any attention to me!

'!$%^!$^!'????


LOL she's so lame.

Suleen : You look like a guy!!
Me: Heyyyy...

Suleen : Don't take pictures with you anymore!!
Me : Eeee... =(
Suleen : Okay okay..

Me : Yay!!
Suleen : Huh?? O_o


Fell asleep after that till they woke me up to get my pay. YAYYY!!! MONEEEYYYY!!! XD

Sleeping. Like a pig.

Now I look like just like a lil girl here.

With my chubby cheeks I look like a little baby here. ZZzzz..


Due to Japanese Flag, I couldn't attend class tonight. =( Badly wanna go but daddy said no. Cause I went home to change my pants. If you noticed, my shorts were white then brown. Went to Spring for Sushi King!! This time, we decided to take all the cheap plates from the conveyer belt. Though we got our pay but we gotta savveeee!! Unlike her though. =P No offence babe. Hehehe. Saw Melvin. Walked around after that. Looked for clothes and stuff. Went to Padini. I'M SO GONNA GET THE SKIRT NOW!!!!! XD Went to MNG after that. Still my fav store. =P Brought a lot of clothes in to try but as usual, LAZY TO BUY!!! Seriously. I've got the cash but I'm just lazy to spend. I'm a lazy spender. I'll spend if I'm in the mood and if it's necessary. Typical I know.

I like MNG skirts!! But I'm still gonna get the one from Padini. =P

She made me try the tube.


She looks hot!! XD Weeehhh!!! XD


Went to Sushi King again to takeaway some supper for our parents. Saw Jason Wong. Then we had a really long girl talk on the way home. Instead of playing songs like she requested, I striked up a topic. It was a really nice long talk. Something we don't do everyday. =) Love ya babe! Came home, got so disappointed and annoyed cause mum actually didn't want to eat but dad asked me to get something for supper but mum said no and he didn't tell me mum doesn't want to so in the end, the Sushi goes into the fridge. =.= Suleen just laughed at me. PIG!!! Oh well.

Basically sums up my day. Depressed, depressed, depressed, depressed, depressed, not so depressed, not so depressed, slightly depressed, not depressed, expressionless, slightly cheerful, cheerful. Though, I was still depressed inside. Didn't even start a commotion in Sushi King today. Didn't laugh at Suleen's lame joke. Sorry babe.. =( Anyway, class tomorrow from 1115-630. Toodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment