Thursday, May 29, 2008

Steph came over today.. =D

Steph came by today. Did polyshrinks for her. XD

Busy working.

Blueks!

Admiring her polyshrinks.

Posing with my cam. XD

Candid-ing me. =P

This watermelon went through a lot today. Thanks to Alvin. LOL.

Posing with CJ7!

Really huge.

Tried to take a pic with it but failed.

Oops.

My bruise is yellow. =(

She just came up to my side and posed. Oh well.. *snaps*

Unsexy fat legs.

Poser dancing. XD

She's so cute and hawt. LOVE HER TO BITS!

My lovely poser.

Sexy legs!!

*after*

Okay.. Not so sexy..

I feel loved.

Ahhh..

HEyyyy!!!

BAD GIRL!!!

Busy.

Texting. Duh.

Yep she does. XD

Hmm..

Writing..

I love..

you..

Lots..

Smile...

I love you lots!! XD

Oh sorry. I mean Suleen. =P

She's sooo happy that I love her.

Okay I don't love her anymore.

And she gave me this. =.=


I'm gonna eat my watermelon and watch hot chick now. Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment