Sunday, May 25, 2008

Highhhhh!!! XD

After church at 6:30 this morning, I came home, slept immediately. Woke up at 10 and had a bit of kueh teow that my parents insisted on buying for me. Ate a lil only anyway. Fell back to sleep later then woke up around 12? Class starts at 1. Showered, changed and drove to class. Got soooo crazy in class then. I did 16 fouette pirouettes!!!! XD Maybe more since I ended the last in double or was it triple? *blur* Ahhh!!!!!! XD I'm so pleased. Did Concerto, Flute Fairies and Giselle. Class ended at 2:30. Went down to buy fruits but the lady wasn't selling. Ended up buying an ice cream and went to Wan Jia Departmental Store and Supermarket and got myself Nestle Peach yoghurt, Yeos Green Tea and Yeos Water Chestnut. =) Went back to the academy. Next class was intermediate. Soft pointe time. My shoe shank is sooooo soft I can't actually stand on it. =( Not that soft pointe is meant for pointe work but I just wanna try to but I can't. Sigh.


These are soft pointe. Not meant for pointe work.

These are the real pointe shoes. =)


Love dancing so much. Sweat like MAD today. Either the weather is too hot or we danced really hard. *breathes* Anyway, came home after class and showered and stuff. Dinner plans were made. Happy came to pick me up and we went to Sharing Planet first. Suleen and Alvin finally showed up at 8:10pm. I had already finished a whole bowl of fruit salad and a basket of onion rings. Happy shared the onion rings with me and ate all the honey dews in my salad for me. XD Started on my 2nd bowl of fruit salad WITHOUT honeydew. =D Suleen and Alvin ordered then. Around 8:30pm, Stephie and Justin showed up. After a while, I went crazy. High. Was soooo high that I started singing and dancing in the corner.


I was laughing.

Till I fell back.

Emerged after fits of laughter.

Got cheeky.

Just look at my cheeky face!!!! *blush*

Calling my babe over.

But she just had to sit on my leg and block my view from the camera. =.=

I kinda look like..

Him. Don't you think? Er..

Okay.. Maybe except for the nose and my pout. But if I didn't smile probably we'll look alike. Incest?

Pulled Stephie in. XD

Trying to be tall.

And they ignored me. =(

Fine. Don't wanna take picture with them anymore.

What??

Cuteness.

RAWWRRRHHH!!!! XD

I love my hair!!! XD



My hair is sooo long. Can do lotsa things with it.

It's just so long..

I can actually..

Tie it below my chin. XD

See! It reaches my waist. =.=


I'm gonna cut my hair soon.... Don't know how soon is my soon. XD Will miss my long straight hair then. It's naturally straight! Sometimes wavy though.. Hmmm...





2 comments:

  1. long hair nice mar.. i want oso dun have ler. botak because of "serve the country.."

    ReplyDelete