Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Polyshrink!! =D

Before I start of, guess who's coming back in 20 days??

*
*
*
*
*

MISS CARYN LING AKA CHIWI BABE AKA WIWIWAWABOOBANESSESSESSES!!! XD


She's my super hot bestie who's super cute.


Here's a message from me to her..

Yeps I still do darling!! XD


Can't believe the trio is gonna reunite in 20 days!!! XD

Promise we'll camwhore in hotels again! XD


I miss her so much!!

Especially when we 'flirt'. XD


Plus, I won't get so lonely when I'm out with Suleen & Alvin.

Cause I'm gonna have my fitting room partner back!! XD

Okay okay. Promise I won't go crazy in Yishion again. XD


I miss high school with her lots too.

Can you believe the very first picture the three of us took, is this?? XD


You really rock my world as my bestie. Love you heaps!!

Even though you always get horny with bottles. XD Just kiddingggg!! Heeheehee


CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR BUMS BACK HERE AND WE'RE GONNA PAINT THE WHOLE OF KUCHING VERMILLION!!! XD


***********************


Today, these two ..

had fun with polyshrink. XD Actually only one of them. The other was too busy with her own. By the time she finished hers, the other had actually done like.. a few? XD


Specially made one for my babe.

Nice, no?

Huggies!! Was going to make one for Caryn but the paper wasn't big enough. Gonna buy a piece tomorrow and shrink my time off. XD

It's originally this big.

Then it shrinks to a quarter of its size.

Butts.

Posing with her monkeys.

My collection of polyshrinks. =D

Hug me? XD Suleen's BOUND to LOVE this one. XD

You have a very Special Place in my Heart.

The place of Dance is within the Heart.

Music is love in search of a Word.

Still my favorite. =)



Nothing much. Awfully lazy to blog. Wanna watch movie now. Don't know what to watch though. I've got hundreds of VCDs at home and hundreds of DVDs too. I wanna watch Kung Fu Panda badly though. XD Wheeeee!!! Hehehe.



4 comments: