Friday, May 9, 2008

it's tomorrow. =(

Baby's going back to KL tomorrow and I'm all depressed because I miss him. Though I've been seeing him every single day even though it's just a while sometimes. Sigh.. LDR is tough but it's good cause it builds my patience and sets the trust real deep. =)


********************


Rushed the last few final mugs today. =) Even made one specially for baby's mum and one for baby's bday. Failed to take pictures of them. *makes mental note to get baby to photograph them* =) Happy and Jilly came over and the four of us went to have lunch at Station One. More like tea as it was already 3. I ate a lot but I wasn't satisfied. Due to my migraine from gastric, Suleen made me order lots. =D I had American Breakfast, Soft Boiled Eggs and Fried Glass Noodle. All washed down with watermelon juice. Suleen had curry chicken with rice, Happy and Jilly both had lemon chicken rice. Suleen's curry was the best. I had the gravy all over my glass noodle and tasted awesome even though I didn't get to try the original taste without the gravy which I guess would be rather tasteless or just not nice. I did quite enjoy my glass noodle. =)

Wasn't satisfied cause ;

1) My sausages were wrinkly.
2) The beans were cold.
3) The egg was tasteless.
4) They gave me insufficient kaya for my toast.
5) My soft boiled eggs were 3/4 boiled. =(
6) My juice was too sweet.
7) My glass noodle had too much vege in it.
8) The toast isn't crispy or warm.
9) My eggs weren't very fresh according to Happy.
10) Atmosphere wasn't good.
American Breakfast.
Fried Glass Noodle.
Lemon Chicken Rice.

I complain a lot huh? =X Anyway my headache was relieved after that and back to work. =) Came home and took the car out. Reached town and realized that I left my clothes at the shop so I drove all the way back to the shop and managed to catch Cinthy Che in time. Went back to town and got frustrated cause I couldn't reach baby. Drove over to the restaurant and parked outside and so happen baby called and he came in a while then went back inside. Came back out later with Ji Sung. Both of them had a little too much to drink. Baby said his dad kept asking them to drink. Lol. Baby asked me to drive to BarZing! so I drove there. And halfway coming out from the junction my car died and they were teasing me and Ji Sung called me a lousy driver. XP He was being rather lame and kept tapping my shoulder and poke my cheek when I turn around. Imitating what the girl did in the movie Secret starring Jay Chou. =.= Anyway, BarZing! was empty. Totally empty. Whatt?? It was only like 9.30?? Baby ordered some drinks but neither of us drank much. Ji Sung was already falling asleep on the couch. Before baby and I went to the washroom he was bending forward slightly to type an sms. When we came out from the washroom, his head was already pass his knees. XD Both of them kept wondering if it's Friday today. =.=

Baby : Is it Friday today??

Me : Uhuh..
*moments later*
Baby : Are you sure it's Friday today?
Me : Nope. It's Sunday and you're back in KL and now in Maisons.
Baby : That was lame..... =D
Me : Ahhh...

They were both super blurrrr!!!!!!!!!! Baby tried to open the door. The handle was on the left and he was pushing the right side of the door and then looked at the door as if there was something wrong with it. XD Had to hold baby up all the way. Was gonna send them back at 1015 but then called Malcolm and he was already on his way. Aduh. So I had to stay behind and watch over both of them eventhough I didn't have to. After the door stunt, no way. Baby went out and threw up then I handed him an ice cube and brought him back inside. Poor baby.. Awfully cute though. I was pecked with dozens of kisses all over my cheek. Ji Sung was being funny. We were going out for a drive and he came out and followed us. Lol.

Ji Sung : Where are you going?
Me : I don't know.. Ask him.
Ji Sung : Oh..
Me : I can't go home late either..
Ji Sung : Why not?
Me : I have curfew?
Ji Sung : What time do you have to be home?
Me : Before 11..
Ji Sung : Haiya you..

Then he pinched my cheeks and went inside. Lol. Anyway, drove baby around for a while then Malcolm called to tell us that he reached already. Baby didn't wanna go back just yet so stayed with him in the car a while and finally drove him back around 11. Malcolm was outside with Ji Sung and he took over baby too then. Came back home after that. Baby didn't drink anymore after that I guess. Malcolm took them to eat. Till he stopped replying me I had to call Malcolm and he told me they're sleeping in the car. =) To sum it all, even though it was a short night with baby, I did have a lil bit of fun. It's gonna be baby's last night in Kuching now. I'll need to spend my whole day with him. If possible. =( I'm so gonna miss him. It'll be another 7 weeks till I get to see him and he's going back 4 days before our 3rd month. =(


My baby sleeping on me. Cuteness. Miss him to bits. =(
Baby, no matter the distance, I'll always feel you right beside me. Even though we can't be next to each other, we're still in each others' heart. I miss you dear.. =) You play a big part of my happiness now and you're giving me so much joy. Though I'm stubborn at times and I mean really stubborn and rather selfish at times. Sorry dear. Please forgive me kay? I'm still new to this LDR and I'm adapting to it. =) And you know that whenever I say I don't like you I meant to say I like you. =)

Me : I don't like youuuu!!!
Baby : But I like you.. And eventually you'll like me too.. hehehe.
Me : Nooooo.. I don't like you.. Not even a single bit..
Baby : But I like you.. And you'll like me too..
Me : Waahhh don't like you..
Baby : *spanks* Like me or not?
Me : Why spank my butt??
Baby : Like me or not?
Me : Nope..
Baby : *spanks*
Me : Weeeiiii!! Painful.. =(


Baby's cute. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He makes me stubborn. But most of the time, I frustrate him. =( Sorry baby. =* Mwah! Anyway, gonna give one last call to baby to see if he's home. It's nearly 3 and I should be sleeping already. Nights and see yah!



No comments:

Post a Comment