Monday, March 17, 2008

unbelievable. =)

Was at AaronJ's house. Came home like.. 1.30? XD My first time. Hehehe. Had LOTSA fun. Though, it would be more fun if baby was here too. =) Anyway, pictures pictures!!


On the way after we went back to my house to get dvds and that was like almost 9.30..

Aaron drives like an old man.. XD Kiddinggg!!

Peanut sleeping with doggie!! I placed it next to him and he just hugged it. Cute, no?

Godric accepting my testimonial/comment. Hahaha!

Kissing thin air.

Wearing Cat's shoes.

Alvin : hahaha big foot!!

Alvin wanted to lie down. So he laid his car. I mean ON his car. Oops. Hehe.


Then we decided to climb cars.

Kim climbing.

Finally after some help.

Sexy pose! XD Haha!

Aaron : Lemme join you!
Kim : No!! Stay away from my turf!

Kim : Woohoo!!! This is my turf!!
Alvin : Yah and that's my car...

Kim : Okay fine. But will you please help me down?

Alvin : Okay try putting your legs on my shoulders.

*everyone laughs at the picture* So so soooo wrong!!! XD

Then we took random pictures.

Couple.

Couple and gay-ple.

Love this girl. (;

Godric : For violating the laws and indecendy!
All three : We are innoceennntttt..... *sobs*

Alvin : UFOOOO!!!!
Godric : Stop that or I'll spank you!!
Suleen : Kekeke I'm so cute!!



Alvin : I feel like going jogging..

Thus, there he goes..

After like.. 5 mins? Hahaha!

Then he made Godric his slave.

The male models of the year. Vote now!!

Alvin's car ran out of fuel. XD

Alvin : Eh look!! Got dog!! *starts chasing*
Everyone else : What the.......?!?!?

*waiting for Suleen's "hero" to come back*

suicidal? Nahh.. haha!

They turned gay. XD
Kim : Give me a prostitute..
Godric : Okay I'm here..

Ngahahaha!! I'm just kiddingg!!



Then we started looking for spots to take group photos..

Happy!!
Alvin : Aaron's pose like.. *ching!!*

Someone trying to be cute. (;

Random.

Posing..
Me : Not centered...
Kim : Okay so we all have to move a little to this side[left].. *goes to squat far left*
Suleen : LoL!?!?

And we all laughed at Godric.

Everyone trying to act cute. Everyone but Alvin and Godric.

Someone : FASTER!!! START DY!!!
*everyone runs to pose*


Then I started gazing at stars. And someone suggested taking photos.

WOW!!! STARSSS!!! XD Godric 'spoiled' the picture.

Alvin spoils the picture. Haiya!!

Perfect but Kim spoiled the picture!!

And now Alvin spoils the picture!! And the butt touching was random. Noone knew what each one was going! XD

Er....

Monster climbing out of the drain behind me!!!!!! XD

Guess who is who?

Trying to take without flash.

Sticking out of Alvin's car. Eee Godric sucking his thumb.....

Aaron helped take this.

Cheerios!!!

Suleen trying to fly..... XD

Erm...

Her two loves.

Alvin : Oo yeahhhh!!! She loves me!!
Suleen : Lemme kiss you schweetie poo!!
Me : *sobs* She doesn't love meeeeeeee....

Alvin : NYEK!!!!!
Suleen : Aww I love you too.. come.. Kiss kiss.
Me : Yayyy!!! Mmmmmwwaaahhh!!

Last group photo.



Cathelene wasn't in cause she 'peng' as in fell asleep already. Hehehe. Anyway I had lotsa fun and we watched Red Line.. Laughed a lot.. It's been long since I did.. And for the first time ever, I went out till almost 2.. =) Feels great.. But I definitely won't wanna do that all the time. =) Anyway, gonna continue staring at the boyfriend now.. Miss him heapsss.. =( Goodnight peopleee!!!


Godric I'll do the tag tomorrow. (;


Baby..
I miss you.. (;
Mwah!





No comments:

Post a Comment