Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EXCUSE ME.

Dear spammer, no matter how much you hate me, I know that you're just the same person who came in to ask about the photo editing, about my being lack of attention, AND, oh so recently came to bug my life again. Let me clear your statements for you.


1) .
OI PLS LA THE CYN FROM KL DISLIKE YOU LA 23 Mar 08 21:03

- Excuse me, but I never recall mentioning that Cynthia likes me whatsoever. I just happened to mistook two different people with the same name.


2).
YOU THINK EVERYONE LIKESS YOU. YOUR LIKE LACK OF ATTENTION. 23 Mar 08 21:03

- I never said nor think that everyone likes me. That's your own piece of rubbish. And it seems like you like me since you're always appearing in my blog. And I don't need attention from anyone. This is my blog, my freedom to post. But somehow, you seem to give me so much attention yourself huh?

`ivanna*.
nobody asked your opinion and i never said i wanted attention. you may leave and mind your own business. 23 Mar 08 21:28

- And you never replied. Why I wonder. Maybe cause it's true I never said anything about what you said about me. Oh well.

suleen
and to the unknown who suddenly bothered to speak up and acting so coward by not using ur own name, GET A LIFEEEE!!!! 24 Mar 08 03:50

- Thanks babe. (;


Thus you decided to change your name because you were called a coward for not daring to use your own name. You decided to take the name 'Dan'. Shall we continue? =)


3) Dan
dude, i think you should SERIOUSLY stop trying to fish for comments 26 Mar 08 23:26

- Eh? Since when did I fish for comments eh? Do you see any sentences or phrases at the end of my posts asking for comments?? Nor, do you see anyone giving me comments?? Dude, you should seriously get your eyes checked.


4) Dan
it's fucking ridiculous and very obivious to the point of being lame 26 Mar 08 23:26

- I don't get what's so ridiculous and obivious obvious what's so lame. Except you being ridiculous and obviously lame.


5) Dan
and with your stupid dressing room pictures only showcase that you're too fucking cheap to buy the clothes you wear 26 Mar 08 23:27

- Why do you bother about my dressing room pictures so much?? 'Showcase'?? Nice word you use, though, the right word would be 'show' without the 'case'. And me, cheap?? *Correction, the right word would be stingy. Excuse me, but it's called spending money wisely and buying what's necessary. Yeah so I don't think I'm being cheap stingy. But thanks for your unnecessary concern of how poor I am that I'm unable to afford any of those things that I never came to purchasing.


6) Dan
oh, did i mention that your boyfriend is SO not a korean? stop bragging about that to people because it'll only serve to embarrass yourself. as that is a really obvious lie 26 Mar 08 23:29

- Now you get on my nerve. EXCUSE ME BUT MY BOYFRIEND IS DEFINITELY PURE KOREAN. I'm definitely not lying. Therefore, I'm not embarrassing myself. Because everyone here knows that I'm definitely not lying that my boyfriend is Korean because they've seen it on Friendster, and his account. Goodness, JUST ASK ANYONE HERE! In my opinion, you're just jealous. Either, your boyfriend, if you have any, is not Korean and you're just wanting to have a Korean boyfriend too. Or, my boyfriend just looks better than yours. Oh, and you should mind your manners. You're not only accusing me of a liar, but also insulting my boyfriend.


7) Dan
hell, he looks indonesian, actually 26 Mar 08 23:30

- I don't get how someone so fair can look Indonesian. Nor someone with small Korean eyes can be Indonesian. Just stop insulting others.


8) Dan
*shudders* 26 Mar 08 23:30

- Shuddering at your own cold words? Or shuddering cause of fear?



Anyway. Would you just PLEASE stop disturbing me. If you hate me so much, why don't you just STOP coming into my blog? I don't need people like you around stating stupid facts about me. You're just trying to make a scene here to gain your own attention. For goodness sake, this is MY life and I do what I want! You don't have a reason to come in here and turn into a bug! And by the way, MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. U BRAG ABOUT UR BF IN ABI'S CHATTERBOX!! STILL DARE TO SAY U DIDN'T BRAG!! NO ONE ASK U ABOUT UR BF BUT U SOOOOOOOO WANTED TO TELL THE WHOLEEEEEE WORLD U HAVE A KOREAN BF! SO WHAT? WE DON'T CARE!! BTW HE SOOOO DOESN'T LOOK KOREAN! HE LOOKS INDONESIAN!! HAHA! KOREAN! PUHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! MY BOYFRIEND IS KOREAN AND HIS NAME IS JEON BYUNG YONG AND HE IS FROM KOREA AND YOU'RE JUST DARN JEALOUS SO GET LOST AND GET YOURSELF A LIFE AND STOP STICKING YOUR FAT NOSE INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS! AND FYI THIS IS MY BLOG SO I BLOG ABOUT WHAT I WANT SO GET LOST! AND I'VE ONLY MENTIONED MY BOYFRIEND TWICE IN HER CHATBOX AND THE TOPIC CAME UP WHEN SHE FIRST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIM SO I DID NOT START ANY BRAGGING. YOU SEEM TO CARE SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP TRYING TO DISH OUT THAT HE'S INDONESIAN SO WOULD I SUGGEST YOU GO SEE HIS FRIENDSTER AND EAT YOUR OWN WORDS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is my name dragged into this........

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuiyo.. ganasnya ivanna.. perhaps mr/mrs/miss spammer here is jealous..?

    k lah, i side u a bit more..

    he/she/it might be jealous.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol abi ignore.. =) u're innocent..

    eric - grr!!! lol.. hahaha u're so......random.. lol.. im ur sis u know i don do bad.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i reli reli RELI RELI RELI dun get why ppl likes 2 visit blogs they hate. seriously. =.= its very VERY VERY petty of them 2 flame like this when dun like sum1's blog n stuff. reli la, juz dun visit it la. oh man, retards.

    like, so wad if he's korean or not?? wont die one either way rite? im indian btw. ppl always say im chinese mix but im reli indian. call me revabi.

    no one died rite?

    =.=

    n if she wanna blog bout her bf then let her la =.= i always do tht why not flame me la. haduh.

    reli la. i can write a whole essay bout this but lazy liao. =.=

    why not juz blog bout her if u got a blog n put ur link here, so we'll noe who u reli r, then we wil go all "oo..." n stop calling you "him/her/it"

    oh ya, ivanna.. say thx 2 tht person,
    coz apparently u'r the center of him/her/it's world.
    thts why him/her/it so obsessed wit u. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahh... abi.. don get so feisty eh.. hehe hugss!! =) yeaps.. wad to do.. that person is so obsessed with my blog that's why he/she/it can't stop coming in to look at my photos and read my posts. tsk tsk. XD hugs thanks babe!!

    ReplyDelete