Sunday, March 23, 2008

(;

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! =)


Random picture from Google. Giant chocolate eggs!!! I had one of those in 2004.. My bro in law bought it for me and it came all the way to Kuching from Darwin , Aus. It was yummy, but fattening. VERY.. fattening. =)


Anyway..


Staying at home whole day hasn't been peaceful. Each time I leave my room, I'm forced to enter my room and stay in there again. Been nagged almost whole day. I've hardly spoken 5 sentences at home today. Oh well.. Mummy made egg tarts and shortbread cookies.. =D I am about to get fat now. XD I ate 5 egg tarts yesterday. During lunch break from dance, I drove all the way to the bakery just to buy the egg tarts. The egg tarts in the bakery downstairs looked....unsatisfying.. Kekeke. Anyway.. *stretches* Life is good.. Blessed.. =) Anyway.. Nothing much to blog about now.. Miss my besties.. Can't wait to reunite with Caryn again.. Darling faster come back!!! XD



About the previous post,
I'm fine now.
Sometimes a girl just thinks too much.
And it's not like we can help it most of the time.
Therefore, thanks for all the tags. =)
This time I cross my fingers.
It's DEFINITELY the LAST emo post.
And if I break it,
anyone,
feel free to strangle me, shoot me, kill me. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment