Sunday, March 9, 2008

smart-assed.

Think I've been very smart these days. Other than killing more brain cells like how 'he' puts it, stepping into puddles 3 times in a row and the third time was actually one of those small drains. =.=

Just as I was unpacking yesterday, I went and knocked my right elbow into the wardrobe's handle. Knocked the bone that hurts the most when you knock it into things and worse, it was the handle's cornered edge. Now it's a little wittle bitty swollen and it hurts whenever I move it. You know how your nerves reflex to movements like scratching? I can't even scratch any itches on the right side. Heck, it hurts even just combing my hair. Sigh. =( For once, I'm seriously gonna get it checked, x-rayed, whatever if it gets worse by tomorrow. Aduh. I feel awfully problematic. =( Anyway, got nothing much to blog about actually. Not up to blogging at the moment. Felt awful this morning. Awful enough that I actually slept through the first class in the studio. I slept through the fourth class too. That was just how awful I felt.

But the cherry of the day.....


I TOOK MY MUM'S CAR ON MY OWN!!!!!!! XD


Was shocked that she actually let me drive. =D Alone. I'm still over excited from the fact that I was driving on my own today. Drove my mum's car of course. Though, I got a bit lonely cause it was so quiet except for the radio playing songs. Went to the bakery after class to buy my dinner. Bought the pocket sandwich, turkey roll, and an egg tart. I saved the egg tart. Gonna eat that later. And I ate 3 slices of mummy's banana cake. I've been eating sooo much I really feel fat. =( Feels terrible. I don't need a bigger butt nor flabbier thighs. Pfftttt...... =( It's so quiet now. Baby's having dinner I guess. Beeffff........ Beefffttttt... Bffftttt... Oops. LoL!! Anyway, that's all I have to blog about at the moment. Therefore, till then. Think I'm gonna indulge myself in my egg tart and a good book. *yawns* No doubt, I'm exhausted and most probably would fall asleep soon. =)

So goodnight for now! =)



6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!






=)


No comments:

Post a Comment