Saturday, March 8, 2008

back from KL!!

just got back from KL few hours ago. =) Had a GREAT time there. Not much words now. Some pictures first. =)



I'm still vain. Very vain. =D

Robinsons. She loves me soooo much. And she is soooo NOT fat!!! Unlike me.

This was really random. Lol.

Suleen : Let's stick our heads out and take photos. We're in the planeee!!!
Me : Hahahaha ok ok.. *snaps*
Suleen : What's with my face?
Me : What's with my hair??

Alvin : *my hand is raping me!*
Suleen : Why my face so round?




Anyway, going to bed soon. Have to wake up early for church. Then breakfast with my ballet mates again. =)



What is on my mind now? =)



You baby.
Missing you tonnes.
Had lotsa fun and laughter and smiles with you.
And the night I went 'high' from laughing.
Can't wait for April to come.
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment