Monday, March 24, 2008

=)

I guess I've really changed over the years. =) Can't say it's been bad. A total loss of about 13-14 kgs. I can't say anything more. Though, I still have to live with my big butt. =(


Nothing much for now. Just some pictures. =)

2006. My fatness. Not chubby. FAT. =)

Early 2007. Changed a lot right?

Late 2007. Slightly fatter. I gained some weight then. Hehe.

Only to lose them again. =) Due to rehearsals and practices dancing at least 20 hours a week nonstop. =)

Just last month. All those workout, dancing, pays off well. =)


Up till today, I'm pleased to be me. BUT I STILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY BIG BUTT!!!! =(


But I'm still happy with life. After all, 'To know me is to love me..' - quoted from Sunset Secret books. =)


That's all for now. Will blog about the outing later. =)



Keeps me warm when I'm cold..

Not a single second's passed by without me missing you.. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment