Friday, March 14, 2008

SuLin / AlvEen =P

Doing the courtesy as your bestest girl friend to wish you and your lovely boyfriend a HAPPY FIRST MONTH!! (; Officially that is....... I still remember rushing those days with you and making all those plans and stuff.. And the last few days were the same.. Tiring, but fun and awesome!! Can't believe I spent the last four days with you.. And you sneaking me out of the house when my dad was asleep already and I came home at like almost midnight?? Heehee.. Can't love you more babe!! Besties for life. (;


Alvin's party.

Sexy.

Memories. You love him moreeeeee.

But I don't mind as long as he loves you tooooooo. (;




Lastly............

HAPPY 1st M
ONTH BABE!!!!!! (;




Can't wait to hang out again!!
Miss you.
Love you.
(;




No comments:

Post a Comment