Thursday, March 27, 2008

momentary.

After all the drama that went on yesterday, I think my blog deserves some peace now. It's really a very childish thing to do. If you have any problem with my blogposts or problem with me, why can't you just come up to me face to face? Overall, you're just being rude coming to my blog and hollering foul languages and insulting people. And starting all this commotion here. And I'm regarding to the all started of all this '.' and 'Dan' drama. Since I already knew who was the one that came in last night and babbled about my ex, you're forgiven in a way that I can't really forgive you yet cause you really did hurt people's feelings. Moreover, you really hurt my boyfriend's feelings. How would you like me to call your boyfriend hideous as h*ll? That wouldn't be nice right? Especially if I don't know who you are. Therefore, it's advisable to not get involved and create more commotion in other people's blog. And he's in demand of an apology. To him. And to me. But I'm not gonna force anything out of it. I just hope that you won't repeat this again. Moreover, if you dislike my blog, I strongly advise you to stop reading my blog. Thank you.


*********************************************************************************


Back to my main reason for blogging tonight. (;


Someone's busy doing his essay right now. Tried to help him with researches and it really made me blur. I didn't understand a single sentence of the explanation of what he was looking for. Thus, I failed the research. =( And I feel awful for wasting his time looking at the websites I pasted to him. Sigh.

It's gonna be my last dance class tomorrow before I get my little holiday which will be starting on the 29th March - 8th April. =D And it's gonna be long enough for my ankle to heal. Being the usual clumsy person, I injured my ankle last week. Fully exhausted and sleep deprived, I totally ignored cushioning my jump and thus, landed on flat foot on straight leg and sending the goosebumps up my calves and then, I started limping. And I went back for class thinking it would be fine after some Perskindol. And I ignored it when I got home thinking I'm just getting muscle fatigue and a good sleep will help me feel better. Who knew, the next day I had to attend the Good Friday mass at Carmelite and it was packed full and I had to stand for 2 killer hours in my ballet flats. My feet were sweating and aching and I seriously felt a blister coming. Other than sweating like a roasted pig, I was trying to catch the wind every now and then. Which, I gave up later as it was pointless moving around so much causing myself to sweat even more than ever. =.= And I took the full blast on Saturday doing as many classes I can till I really got the pain and decided to wear my bandage. And I still had to drive home and the accelerator is on the right and my right ankle hurts like crazy. My left ankle is much better. Maybe due to the fact that I placed more weight on my right foot when I landed. *regret* =( Then, I took Sunday off lying in bed till 1.. And my day wasn't smooth at all after that. =(

Monday, I went out in the evening. Went to Suleen's house first and waited for her to get ready which took about an hour. X_x" Then we went to get something done. Thennnn.. I drove to our destination. The Spring! Since I couldn't exactly think of a good place to go to. After walking around.. Eating crispy spring roll.. *yummy* Happy finally came at about 8 something. Then I got a text from Steph that she's going to pick Cher who decided to come. XD And they arrived at about 8.30. With Justin. After sitting around the food bazaar a while we moved to Food & Tea cause I was super thirsty and there was nothing much in the food bazaar too. So we just sat around laughing and chatting and talking about unrelated topics and had our orders taken. Managed to crack cold jokes too which only ended up with me laughing like crazy. XD *embarrassed* By 9.30, I finished both 'jars' of Watermelon juice. The late comer, Aaron Chan, finally arrived at nearly ten. And they took last orders as they were closing soon. After checking in our bill and stuff we went to validate our parking tickets. And we stood outside getting some fresh air and talking and laughing.

Suleen : Come Saturday we all go out. Go play. Go eat. Go clubbing.
Me : Sat I have class!! Oh wait! I have hols starting from Sat!! Whee!! Let's go out!! WOOOO!!!!
Suleen : Yeeehhhhh.. Can go clubbing.
Aaron : She[me] goes clubbing!?!?
Me : =/ Excuse me!!!
Aaron : She knows how to club??
Cher : I can't imagine her clubbing!
Me : *ahem*
Suleen : Wakakaka. But she doesn't get drunk. Alcohol has no effects on her. But if you give her Shandy and stuff then she might.
Cher : Eh like Kit.. She can't drink mineral water..
Steph : Hahaha mineral water is like alcohol to her..


And again, we changed topic. Our topics were really random that night. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. =) Anyway.. I'm gonna go off now. Nothing much to blog about seriously. My blogging mood has gone poof after being spammed. The most annoying thing ever is when people talk bad about you, spread rumors about you, and then everyone starts thinking it's true and looks at you with utter disgust not knowing the truth.

'and i knopw for a fact a hell lot of people are always talking about how she's always bragging abougt how rich her boyfriend is'


So you see. It's other people doing the talking about me. And obviously I had nothing to do with it. And to be honest, I've not socialized much for the past few months. I communicate to a maximum of 5 different people a day and that includes besties, boyfriend and parents. So I don't get where this whole how I brag to others.

And the words 'stupid ah lian ness' is still ringing in my head. =.=

Fine lor. Since yoo say I'm so ah lian I show my ah lian-ness to yoo lah. Okay or not? Why? Cannot hah? Cause yoo are more qualified to be an ah lian ha? Okay lah. I let yoo have it lor. So chio hor? Talking in ah lian language. I feel a bit like Xiaxue leh. A bit cute oso hor? Just like me lor. Super cute ah. Yoo should see my face that day at Spring hah. I stand behind that Easter wabbit cardboard thing ah. Sibeh cute yoo know. Then my friend help me take picture oso ah. So chio lor. I saw many people looking at me but then I don't feel shy oso lor. Cos ah, I am veli cute like the wabbit lor so what for feel shy hor. Then ah I got eat this super nice pok piah thing that my friend tell me lor. Sibeh nice. It is veli crispy lor. Inside ah, got all the brown brown crispy thing I bite oso got sound one. Then I think I eat veli cute oso lor. Cos the ah beng in front of me keep looking at me lor. I paiseh a bit but then after a while ah he go away liao. Why hor?? I thought he like me leh. See me so cute. Why dowan me?? Simthia leh. Nevermind lah. He not so cute oso lor. A bit remind me of Stephen Chow lor. I like lor. Yoo see ah, he act in a lot of movies lor. I always like to watch. I see him veli happy yoo know? My heart jump veli fast everytime. When I see him sad in movie my heart oso break lor. So can say I heart him a lot oh.



Before I explode, I am definitely NOT an ah lian. And I am about to barf. But like what he said, ignore. (;



Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment