Sunday, March 23, 2008

Friends are Forever.

Suleen Chong @ Zhang Zhi Ling ... 0207

I've not you since like primary 1?? *calculates* I've known you for about 1 1/2 decades now.. =D Babe you're one of my besties and you're also my baby boohs and me being your princess boohs [embarrassing to call myself 'princess'].. Anyway.. We've shared HEAPS of memories and moments together.. Considering we're halves of each other and sat next to each other and rather glued together.. We've got our own lives now and our own paths but our friendship still remains.. (; There were times when we would squabble in school, in class out loud and create a lil scene and our fellow classmates will await to see what's going to happen.. Then we'll start writing letters apologizing and throwing them over each others' head as we used to rest our head on the table with our back facing each other then.. Hehehe. We spend most of our time sleeping in class.. Else, busy texting or eating or just gossiping or just disturbing other students or cam-whoring. =D Honestly, we've had a lot of CRAZY moments together.. We used to skip all those seminar talks and hide behind chairs and tables in class.. XD Our friendship has grown big and it's still growing. =) No doubt, even though we don't get to see each other everyday, we don't talk everyday, we're still and always will be the best of friends. =) Each bittersweet memories between us are not only remembered but treasured and will be cherished for a lifetime. =) Babe, you mean a lot to me being my bestie and always watching out for my back and cheering me up when I'm down and I'm always being there for you too. Through thick and thin mostly. =) And I darn well miss those times when we carpooled and we'll take turns calling random drivers our boyfriends.. I miss playing that game.. The 'NEHH YOUR BOYFRIEND!!' or 'EH LOOK YOUR CAR!!' XD The memories.. Ahhhh.. =) Words can't describe how much I love having you in my life.. You've been a one true friend and I love you heaps. *hugs and kisses*



Caryn Ling Zhia Lin ... 1402

Born on Valentine's Day.. DARLING YOU'RE SOOOO LUCKY!!!! You came to part of my life in Primary 6.. You had that cute short bobby hair style and those pinchy pinchy rosy red cheeks.. XD I shall remember.. We weren't close then.. We were sorta class rivals that's what I remember.. And we started growing in each other's life towards the end of Form 3.. And we spent form 4 getting to know each other.. and by form 5, we were besties.. Three of us, you, nn, n I.. CLITS.C[o].. We loved to hang around doing nonsense then.. Suleen was always the blur one.. You were always the quiet sensible one.. And I was always the crazy up to no good one.. =.= Hahaha! Can't believe we manage to be such besties due to our differences.. =) You started at LKW then and I remember going all the way to Travilion in the afternoons to hang out with you after your class almost everyday. Wait, actually it was everyday. Sometimes, you would come down to my mum's office then we'll have lunch together and sometimes you'll skip class and we'll spend time doing your assignments and then walk to TJ to window shop. =D Remember how we said we were gonna sing Avril Lavigne's song Girlfriend at 'someone'?? XD hahaha that was funny. And how we used to do funny things and stupid things together. And helping you with your assignment, the photoshoot which got rejected by your stupid lecturer cause it was blur. =.= You still haven't send the rest to me yet!!! =D I'm waitinggg.. hahaha anyway.. Day before you left, we met up.. Honestly, I nearly cried but it wouldn't be right to make a scene in Coffeebean right? =) The next day, Valentine's.. you left. in the morning. Suleen and I missed you by minutes due to lotsa pit stops. Last minute rushes. =( And I've been missing you ever since. And I finally got to meet up with you and hugged you once again two weeks ago on my trip to KL. =D Can't believe how much I've actually missed you. Having to hug you again after 2 months of missing my bestie, I nearly cried. Missed you so much. And still missing you darling. My wiwiwawaboobanessessesses. XD *hugs and kisses* Love you lots!



Anthea Lee Shu Sze ... 0604

Coming to think of it, I've not known you for that long. Actually only since Form 3.. Got to actually know who you are in PBK.. =D Form 4 we became close good friends.. In our very own circle then.. And we loved calling you Dorry or Fishy.. Why, you're always blur and sometimes a little forgetful just like Dorry. XD And I can still remember this conversation I had with you very VERY well!!

*arrives school, sees Anthea coming out of Bio lab, our classroom*
Me : SHITFACE!!!!
Anthea : Kanasai la u! Cik ca pek ca kio lang shit face..
Translation : Shit la u! Early morning call people shit face..

HAHAHAHAHA!!! =P Don't mind the abusive language k? XD Anthea, I bet when you read this you'll go 'kanasai la u ibanna!' That's right! Anthea never spells my name right!! Despite how long she's known me.. She still calls me Ibanna.. And calls me Banna.. Haha but I'm used to it and I love her for it.. Oh and remember we started calling you Sushi?? Hahaha and during that education fair thing that guy from which college was it again?? Edwin his name right?? He kept calling you sushi too! Hahahaha! Eh Fish, GET A BOYFRIEND QUICK!!! XD Just kidding just kidding.. Anyway, you've been a GREAT friend.. And you're always on my mind.. Love you lots too.. *big fat hugs and extra sloppy kisses* =P Don be so "ego" and say I love to kiss you again k? XD



Happy Wong Chin Sing ... 0101

The oldest and wisest among us all. =) That's our mummy!She's always there whenever we need her and always ready to lend a hand, a shoulder, a word of advice. The most studious among us, always achieving well. Proud of my 'mummy'. XD Happy, I've known you since form 1.. We were great friends then.. And you always had to put up with my rapid change of moods.. Sometimes sad, sometimes happy and the next minute I'm angry. You were always there to help me and to listen to me.. You've been marvelous. =) Even though we're not close and we don't spend time together much anymore, we're still great friends.. =) Sorry I've never been able to catch up with you much.. Guess I've been rather selfish minding my own life too much at times then. But I still catch up with your life in your blog. =) Though, everytime I try to tag, it's sooooo SUSAH!!! =.= Anyway, I really miss you. Miss hanging out with you. Will call you up sometime soon k? My ballet schedule is rather hectic now and I only have Mondays and Tuesdays off now. =( Hopefully, I'll get a break and spend time with you guys again really soon. =D Can't wait. Love you eh mum. =D *hugs and kisses*



There you go. That's my friendsfamily. =)

Our family portrait. =)



I miss spending time with you guys.. =(
Can't wait till Caryn is back and we can hang out as 5 again now.. =)
Hope you guys are doing fine, studies, life, love. =)
And.. I'm always here if any of you need anything.. =)


Friends are Forever.


♥♥♥


lotsa love,
ღº ıva:nna: ºღ




4 comments:

  1. wow, so touching... it was so nice to hang out again yesterday nite.. though only for a few hours... miss those days we go around n chit chat.. o during school.. lol... you've been a sweet daughter. a crazy onw at times when u laugh non stop. but i still love u for who u are cz whn u laugh.. it really brings the atmosphere up. =) cant wait for anthea to be free and caryn to b bak.. love u tonnes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww mum u're the best.. hehehehe love u tonnes too.. yep yep can't wait to 'reunite' again.. hehehe aduh im crazy since the day i was born.. lol hahahaha.. yeppp!! yesterday was fun.. =D hugssss..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. are you sure??? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe sure bout wad?? me being crazy since d day i was born? hahaha dat im super sure.. my dad used to tell me how 'gila' i was when i was young.. =X

    ReplyDelete