Tuesday, March 18, 2008

=)

I got hungry cause I decided not to go out. And baby said he will keep me company online and chat the night away. Then, I decided to cook some noodles. =)


yummy, no?

Prawn and egg and curry powder.

It was so yummy I craved for more but I decided not to. It looks kinda dry but it's really soft and coated with egg and yummmyyyyy cause it had curry powderrrr.. gaaahh!! I'm making myself hungry. =(


Anyway, baby decided to sleep out on me. =( Was calling him for the last 3 hours?? And he finally woke up telling me he'll go online later then he went back to sleep. =( =( =( Oh well.. baby slept at 6.30 what to do.. Naughty boy. Hehehe kidding dear. Mwa mwah!! Oops baby just called. Hehehe.


Miss watching you fall asleep on me.. hehehe cute.
And I can't forget what you said to me when you were sleeping.
It upset me that time but now it makes me laugh.
And you just heard me laughing at it again.
And your response? "Aduh.. Have to go through this again.."
Hehehe dear I can't help it!!
It's adorable and you know how much it tickles me. (;
The little things and actions of yours that always put a smile on my face.
Mwah!!
Mwah!!
Mwah!!
Mwah!!
Mwah!!

Given you about 500 kisses today? (;
Miss you dear..
About 3 more weeks to go.
I'm all excited and counting the days again.. (;




No comments:

Post a Comment