Wednesday, March 19, 2008

(;

just blogging for fun. edited my cheeks.

originally.
this is a really old picture. I was supposed to be studying. XD
Hehehehe. My face was so chubby fat back then. And it's still chubby. Ask that boyfriend. Always calling me chubby. Aduh.. I know very well that I'm fat.. (; Anyway, I miss him.


yes..him. =) sleep tight baybeeehhhhh!! *kiss kiss*

*envious* his eyelashes are super long. =S
Special.. super special. MWAHH!!!! (;






HEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I just went to visit 'her' blog.
And that post is long gone. =S
Kiasu maybe?
Who knows who cares. (;
The truth lives and evolves around me.
You both were a couple of lies and rubbish.
Ah let's not get me started.
Honestly I'm able to spend an entire blog post on it.
But I'm not gonna waste my time on nonsense anymore.

Life is already good and close to perfect.(;


Goodnight! (;



No comments:

Post a Comment