Monday, March 10, 2008

tired.

on the phone with my baby now. =)


gosh.. miss miss badly.. =(
wish you're here dear..


****************************


long day today.. woke up at 9.45..called baby.. he didn't wake me up when he woke up cause he wanted me to sleep.. aww.. thankies.. mwah! Woke up at 11 something 12? don't recall.. had my lunch then drove mum and dad to saberkas.. got dizzy looking for parking.. kept going up and up and up till it was the 4th floor and finally found a spot.. I was CLOSE to missing the parking.. cause the guy pointed to me last minute and the dum dum car behind was kissing my bumper cause she didn't want me to have the spot but i got in nicely anyway..hah! =P Went to look for my bro in law's Vista Black Ninja Quad 8800GT Gaming Sys.. Appears that it's a rare comp and the parts need to be ordered.. Overall would probably cost few thousands.. My bro in law is a game freak! =D He's got PS(s), PSP, what else? Fuhhh.. Halfway Suleen msged me.. So confirmed our plans and then I went to pick her up after I reached home.. She hasn't even showered when I reached her place.. HAIYA!! Then I got bored so I did my name with some beads thing and she ironed it and TA-DA!! I've got my nameeee!!! Then I kept falling off the golden rubber ball.. =.= And she kept laughing at me.. PIGG!!!!! Ninkympeep u!! Hmph!

Then we went out.. Went to few places then sent her home.. Hung out at her place a while.. Fun fun.. Had donuts from J.Co.. Then I went home after that.. It was drizzling when I entered the car.. Halfway, heavy rain.. BOOM!! It was 8p.m. already so yeah.. Kinda dark.. And my car lights are REALLY dim.. It's like nothing.. So since it was heavy rain, I used my head lights.. Not that many cars at that time too.. Reached home safely.. Kinda tired and dizzy after the many rounds at Saberkas.. Hmm.. Am still surprised my mummy let me drive out.. And it was about 6p.m. when I took the car.. XD Been editing pictures whole night.. A great way to kill boredom.. =) Anyway, nothing much left to blog about.. Baby wants me to go to bed.. So I'll be good and go to bed.. =) SEE!!! I'm not stubborn dear.. Listening to you.. MWAH!!!!

Nights people.. =)
*hugsss*



I miss

baby (sorry i had to steal ur pic) ; apple ; chiwi


goodnightt!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment