Sunday, March 30, 2008

twinkle.

Met up with Steph, Kitty, Mark and Kitty's extremely hyper sister, Angel. (; We met up at Bing. Since I left the house kinda early so I was cruising around town doing nothing driving as slow as I can. XD I was about to reach Bing when Steph said meet up at Starbucks, KIA. So I made a turn around and was about to start my journey to the other end of Kuching when we decided Bing's better so I made a circle. XD I actually had fun.. Reached Bing at 8+ and waited in the car listening to songs and halfway falling asleep then they arrived about half an hour later. We had our orders taken and went to get a place to sit. It was actually empty inside. Hehehe. We sat there chilling and chatting and watching Angel's cute little antics. And she kept dancing around and we plan to bring her to Soho with us this coming Sat. Kit says no. Lol!! XD

The little 'angel'.

Cute right? *pic stolen from Steph's Blog. XD

Anyway, she was having fun dancing around after telling Steph and I some made-up fairy tale like stories with no endings. Haha! XD Then she took a fork and knife and started hitting around making music. Then she asked me to dance while she played and of course I rejected. =S So I suggested I play and she dance and she agreed and started dancing around singing and shaking her hot bums. XD Then Steph played. Then suggested she climb on the side table thing and dance. They told her it's a little stage for her to dance on. So I helped her get up and held her hands in case she falls down so she was dancing up there having fun. Lol. Kit your sis is fit for clubbing!! XD haha. We played hide 'n' seek under piles of cushion. Was about 9.45 when we left. Since I was actually feeling sick despite a late night drive, I had fun. =D Oh and little Angel nearly followed me home. She was holding my hand and following me to my car. Haha! And then she gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. Aww.. =D I miss her already. Hehehe. Anyway I was trying to get home asap since it was getting very quiet and those of you who know where my house is, yeah. Dark and quiet and a bit scary at times. =) Reached home at ten. Called him a while. Then had my sweet potato soup and watched DVD with mum before she fell asleep halfway and I came online. Went off at 1+ almost 2 and was about to watch movie when he called. As usual. XD So we talked and laughed and talked and laughed and talked and laughed and talked and laughed. Then we decided to get some sleep at 3 something. Didn't realize we were talking and laughing for more than an hour. XD And I'm gonna feel really bad if his bill goes sky high. =S Sorry dear.. Our convo got interrupted a while too. =.= And it was well.. A bit silly. But then I can't give my comment cause I don't wanna tell him what to do and what not to do. Nor do I want to control his life. =) Anyway we couldn't sleep so we continued texting till about 4+ and finally slept. Though, I think I fell asleep first. XD

I miss him lots. It's always nice to hear his voice before I go to sleep at night. =) And every morning when I wake up to wake him up for class. I'm the poor pitiful alarm. A bit dysfunctional atm. XD Keep falling asleep nowadays. Tired. =) Plus, still recovering. Was sick yesterday morning and the day before too. And still feeling sick now. Cross my fingers that I won't go throwing up today. =) Anyway, I had fun last night. Can't wait to meet up with Steph, Cher, Kitty, them all again. And this Sat we might just tear the clubhouse down. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment