Saturday, March 29, 2008

=)

Drove mummy to Kenyalang today. Bought DVDs to watch. Weeh!! =D And mummy bought two tops for me. XD *enthusiastic* Will close to buying more but restrained myself from wanting em. It's turning to be a habit now buying those that I will actually REALLY wear. =) I even walked away from this seablue dress that I wanted badly though the only problem was, the belt was too big. And it was the only one there. =S Anyway, I don't wear dress out often. After all, this is Kuching. =)

The top I bought. It's purple and gold stripped. Actually I don't know if it's purple with gold stripes or gold with purple stripes but since the inside is purple, I guess it's purple with gold stripes then. =)

Then we went hunting around for other things and mummy sought out this nice double top and got me to try it. It looked a bit weird so I tried it the other way. Without the inside singlet. And it looked much better so mum got it for me but no pics taken. =) Then we went to the bakery and bought some food and stuff and nothing much actually. Just an afternoon with mummy dearest. And went to Hock Lee with mum and dad just now. =) As usual, dad spent the whole erm.. 1 1/2 hours in the BigFresh, the Supermarket. =.= So mum and I just roamed around and we went to the shop boutique where I bought my prom dress back then. Tried on 3 dresses. But I still like the first one much. Again, was too lazy to take photos. =)

1st - Black, full length, simple front, length slightly shorter in front to reveal shoes if you have nice ones on, back cut low in a V and stringed with ribbons. It was nice but the only problem was my waist up was too small so it was loose and well.. I had a bit butt. =S

2nd - Purple, mid length, the skirt is shaped like erm.. ^? Simple but lovely low back pattern with lotsa strings and really nice if only my butt ain't that big. =)

3rd - Purple, full length, scoop-neck, lovely open bare back stringed with the material itself. And unfortunately, it was really tight fitting from head to toe and I felt like a mermaid walking on Grammy Awards' Red Carpet. No joke. Serious. =)

Anyway.. Didn't get to browse around much as the shops were all closing by 9. Too early. But it was REALLY empty too. Guess everyone's hanging out at Spring or Boulevard or maybe at the late night Giant sale? Who knows. =)

Nothing much to blog about but since my baby Chiwi asked me to. *loves* =) huggsss..!!

caryn.` says:
-.-
caryn.` says:
u always go t stuff to update bout one le..
caryn.` says:
ur photoshoping thingies
caryn.` says:
or..
caryn.` says:
erm
caryn.` says:
ur vainess
caryn.` says:
ahahah

=) hugs darling. miss ya heaps.



Nah!! Here's a vain pic of me.

No photoshop pictures so here's Easter bunny me. =)



Goodnight people. =)

I wanna squish you baby. =)
Mwah! Miss you tons.
Counting the days.. (;






No comments:

Post a Comment