Sunday, March 16, 2008

photoshop-ping.

got bored doing nothing online so I got photo-editing again. Introducing, Cherling's edited photo!! =D



Before...
* small eyes
* panda eyes
* black hair
* natural no make up


After
* big eyes
* no more panda eyes
* brownish hair
* makeup
She looks cute rite??? XD

Then I edited a pic of Steph and I. =)

Before.....

After!! Notice difference? Ignore my face. Focus on Steph now. (;

I'm having lotsa fun with photoshop. =D

But it makes me awfully vain. =(
And that's not good.
Though, just trying a makeover.
Should I start using make up?
Who knows how plastic I'm gonna look then.
Therefore, I'm still sticking to it.
I wanna be natural.
And the only times I would have make up on?
Concerts. =)
Anyway.....
I'm tired.
I have a bruise on my right knee. =(
I fell down in class after doing pirouttes.
Was super tired and ugh. =(
Hungry cause I missed breakfast and all I had was yoghurt drink.
And lunch? I had apple pie from McD.
YESSSSS!!!
I drove all the way to McD to buy lunch for my friends and I.
Actually it was on the way cause I went home to get stuffs. XD
Then there were no watermelons today.
So I took my car keys and drove all the way to 4 1/2 mile Everrise just to get em.
Karen and Jacinta were gonna trick me that there weren't any and I was gonna go Hopoh and then they showed me my watermelons. Hehehehe.
Class class class after that. Dubs dubs.
That's all for now. (;
Nights.



I miss my boyfriend LOTS. (;

I miss my baby boohs aka Suleen too. (;
Love you too.

I miss my Wiwiwawaboobanessessess aka Caryn. (;
Love you too too.

Miss all my friendssssss. XD


P/S : Baby came online a while to webcam. =D
and the first thing he said?

3/17/2008
12:45:53 AM
-Byung-
ღº ıva:nna: ºღ
dear
3/17/2008
12:45:53 AM
-Byung-
ღº ıva:nna: ºღ
y dat pic u got make up on one?

hahaha! I have THREE chat archives with baby now. And it's only been 70 days. XD


P/P/S : My bracelet broke. The one that I've been wearing for like..3 years? The one with beads and stars stringed on a black nylon string. =( Currently wearing my silver one. And it's got a bell. I can't play hide and seek. XD Aww.. I've got bell on my anklet and bell on my bracelet now. Should I get bell around my neck and on my ring and toe ring too? XD Kiddingggg!!! I'm not planning to be Daisy the cow. (;



P/P/P/S : April is coming soon!!! Meaning... I'm starting my new schedule soon!! Meaning .... I'll be dancing for at least 25 hours a week, 100 hours a month!! *gulps* I'm gonna get lotsa Perskindol spray now and more ice packs. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment