Thursday, March 20, 2008

depressed.

i know i darned well promised that there will be no more emo posts.
but i'm just darned well upset and depressed right now.
my tears are threatening to flow and i don't want them to.
cause if they do, i know i won't be able to control them.
the last time i cried, baby cradled me close.
the last time i cried, it was my last night in kl.
the last time i cried, baby cheered me up.
but if i cry now, he's not here to cheer me up. =(
sometimes i feel all alone and unheeded.
sometimes i feel left out and sorrowed.
and i just don't know where to go and what to do.
sometimes all i wanna do is break down and cry.





this is just how i feel right now. =(



a picture that has no beginning and no ending with no certainties and vividness.



but
could you tell from my looks?
my
happy face?
my
gay laughter?
that
bright smile?
what's
hidden underneath?



No comments:

Post a Comment