Tuesday, March 25, 2008

*tap fingers*

I just changed my header. *points up* =) Took some time to edit but at least now I don't have to rely on Powerpoint, always giving me a blur finish. (; Anyway, been listening to the same song for the last hour?? Maybe more?

Anyway, I just wanna say, I had one mission done last night. With Suleen's company. Thanks babe. =) I seriously don't think I could have done it alone even though I know I can. I've been hanging on longer than I should have. Even though the thoughts are gone, the love is gone, the feelings are gone, there's nothing left, but I guess everything happened for a reason and there's a lesson behind each and every. And keeping the things are not going to help me in life. Plucking up the courage, I emptied my closet of his things. Just last week, I 'detoxed' my laptop free of memories. =) About the same time last year, I woke up feeling wrong. Only to hear from my dad that my things had been returned and he talked to my dad about things. Coming to think of it, trying to make another good impression of himself. Yeah. He was innocent then. But the revenges he did, I guess I just can't forgive him yet. Been fooled twice. Broken my own words twice. I guess I'm just not that idiot anymore. And you thought that I would forgive you days before Valentine's? Trying to get your pathetic sympathy from me? I didn't pay any heed to your message. I couldn't trust you anymore. And I was right not to, you came and attacked my blog then. You're downright pathetic. We've both made mistakes and I've learnt from mine to not repeat. But you? Revenge was your best way. The only reason I ever stayed back even though things kept going wrong, maybe because I was blind and couldn't see who you really are. You always bring up the past even though the numerous times you promised not to. Full of lies. Conceited and self-centered. That's who you really are. Yeah. You're always right. I'm always wrong. And you wanna know the funniest thing? I used to look up to you. You were tall. But now, I'm looking down on you. I don't get why I'm bothering to crap here. Maybe cause I can't stop detesting you more and more every time. Revenge may be sweet, but definitely not in a relationship. It's your own lost. And I never actually bothered whether you care enough to read my blog. I've had enough from you. While doing this, I'm actually laughing myself off.

To sum it all, I've let go long ago.

I've moved on.

And I'm happy right now.

And like you've always said,

I deserve someone better than you.

I guess I should have listened to you and walked away back then.

My bad.

Oh well. =)




The first thing on my mind when I wake up.
The last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. (;

Miss you dear..
20 more days till the 2nd.
25 more days till your big day.
26/27 more days till I get to be in your arms again. (;





Dear readers, ignore the.. er.. random babbling above. (;
Too many things on my mind now.
But the cherry on top is still my korean guy. (;


Goodnight.


`loves.





No comments:

Post a Comment