Tuesday, March 18, 2008

=)

Other than spending my time flying..

Keeping myself busy dancing..

I've been missing and thinking of the boyfriend most. I guess being distant is just making my heart grow fonder. Though, we still see each other on webcam and talk more than 3 times a day, even pictures can't speak the moments we shared. Always manifesting on my mind, even words can't describe how much I miss you. But like you've told me before, patience pays off. So I'm waiting. It's just another killer month to go. And I'm still upset about when your holiday starts. Was hoping but then.. Sigh. Think I'll just go over and kidnap you back here with me and hog you and keep you captive till I'm pleased which I don't know when. =P Nah.. Baby's gotta study. Hehehe. But sounds like a good plan, no? Aww.. Dear you just popped my bubble by saying no. =( Again, I'm just pulling legs. (; miss you, my boyfriend!!




Anyway I found some pictures. =D Our final Graded Examination. Grade 8.

Juliana ; Marciana [seated] ; Me

Pleased after exam ended.


Now I'll be facing my Vocational Exams for Intermediate and Intermediate Foundation. =S As much as I want to have it in KL, but after listening to how it's like, I feel like biting my tongue. X_x Guess dreams do crash. Well, definitely not my dream to keep dancing and following the beat of the music. (; Furthermore, I'm dying to start my CBTS course next year. It's Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies. I'm hoping to go further. But till then, plans are unspoken of yet. =) Anyway, time for bed. Gonna kill my boyfriend then and there for not sleeping last night. =D




KIDDINGGGG!!!!!!! (;

Goodnight peeps.


*hugs*


The post has ended,
you may all retreat to your beds. 'ta!




No comments:

Post a Comment