Tuesday, March 11, 2008

fun.

I'm turning into a photo editing freak. =D This is definitely a GREAT way to kill boredom ya know. =) Tonight, I decided to try, physical changes....in looks. =D People always wonder why I don't put on make up. It's AWFULLY hard for me to get the right eyeshadow. Therefore, I never bother. With my small squinty eyes, that eyeliner couldn't even help, what's the point? So, I'll just show you guys, how scary I look. XD Teeheehee.. No pun intended kay? This' just for fun. =)


Before......




After..

Yeah I know, Xiaxue wannabe. LoLs.

Thus, I'm fairer now, and purple too.

This look is rather sarcastic. Oops. Hehehe.

reddish pink..

Pink-ier.. I hate pink. No matter what, I. Still. Hate. Pink. =) I dislike girly furry pinky puffs.

Sorry I'm not all girly.

Anyway, some other pictures I took to editing and photoshop-ed. =)



babes. miss u both heaps. lovesss

this wasn't xmas but for the fun of it.

and I love this heaps. =D



lazy blog!! I fell asleep doing the previous post. Update soon. =)
Goodnight.



Baby fell asleep studying.
Kewtness.
Gonna wake him up now. XD
I feel mean...... hehehe.
Sorry dear.. MWAH!!




No comments:

Post a Comment