Friday, March 21, 2008

enthusiastic!


That gold dress is currently in my possession now. Was having a hard time making decisions in the fitting room then. Hehehe. But I got it! =) Anyway went to Spring with mum. Didn't do much there. Went to Food & Tea and had the usual beef sandwich and beef toast again. Addictive. Juicy beef. Yum! =)



It's elegant!! =D But expensive.. Though, RARE!! I'll consider. =D



Ballet tomorrow. Don't know how I'm gonna sleep now. Little girl Crystal kept hogging me and taking pics with my phone last week I didn't get to sleep a wink at all till she went home about an hour later. X_x"


Introducing.....


CRYSTAL!!! She kept taking pictures of me and asking to take pictures with me and then she would grab my hand and drag me around. She's cute and really naughty! And cause I wanted to sleep and she wanted me to play with her she actually climbed the chair and stood on the window's rail. =.=

Hehe anyway. Nothing much to blog about. Just updating. Class tomorrow. Then church at 8pm. Aduh. Hope there'll be place to sit. I stood outside Carmelite for like 2 hours today. And good thing my ankle actually feels better already. I could hardly walk yesterday. And after I came home from church last night, the moment I entered my room and laid on my bed, my ankle hurt like mad and the pain was all the way to my knee and I was close to tears. =( Hope it'll be fine. Been spraying it with Perskindol so yeah it should be fine by tomorrow. =)

Ciao!!


`loves.



I miss my boyfriend.




I miss my best friends.

Caryn looks like she's gonna cry. Aww..... =D



Till then,
Sayonara.
Adios.



No comments:

Post a Comment