Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My gosh. PLEASE!!!!

1) Dan
how can i "stop coming" if she's so frequently going into my friend's blogs and bragging about her hideous-as-hell boyfriend and so lamely fishing for comments? 27 Mar 08 00:52

- So tell me, whose blog[s] did I ever enter and brag about my 'you-think-hideous-as-hell' boyrfriend? Again, STOP insulting him. And asking for what comments? YOU tell me.


2) Dan
it's disgusting,, to say the least 27 Mar 08 00:52

- You wanna know what's disgusting? That cowards like you actually exist. That's the most to say.


3) Dan
and there's no way in HELL am i going to tolerate her stupid ah lian ness 27 Mar 08 00:53

- Noone ever asked you to tolerate me. And heck, if I'm an ah-lian, you're a creep. Having to tolerate with your stupidity. And for goodness sake, stop insulting or calling others stupid or whatsoever!


4) Dan
and i knopw for a fact a hell lot of people are always talking about how she's always bragging abougt how rich her boyfriend is 27 Mar 08 00:53

- Excuse me, I've NEVER EVER bragged about my boyfriends. Prove one post or tag or whatsoever that I did.


5) Dan
i'm glad that kim seng dump her 27 Mar 08 00:53

- Honestly, I didn't get dumped. More to say, I broke his heart.


6) Dan
he deserves better 27 Mar 08 00:54

- Correction, me AND him deserves better. To make things fair.




Honestly, get a grip of yourself. You're just horrifyingly bored of your own life. Maybe you think it's fun, or 'cool' or whatsoever to just 'attack' a person this way. You're just being lame yourself. And you have no right or whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment